What you Will Need?
To sync android apps with PC you will need an application on your computer called bluestacks app player and one .apk file on your android mobile device called bluestacks cloud connect. If you have both the software downloaded and installed then you can easily synchronize android apps.
Step By Step Tutorial To Synchronize Android Apps On PC
- First of all download and install bluestacks app player on your system from Here.
- when the installation process is complete simply click on setting on the home page of bluestacks app player and then select cloud connect.
- Now it will ask you to enter your email address and mobile number to get channel pin for the bluestacks.
- Simple provide both the details in the required field and press enter.
- After that you will receive your channel pin.
- Now you will need to enter this channel pin in your Android device for that you will need bluestacks cloud connect app on your android Smartphone.
- Download cloud connect app from Here.
- After that install this app on your Android mobile, open it and enter the channel pin that you received. And that’s it.
- Now select the desired app that you want to synchronize with your system.
So it was all about how to synchronize android apps with bluestacks cloud connect. The above given guide is build with step by step tutorial so that you can easily synchronize your apps without any problem. Beside this if you feel any problem regarding this guide then feel free to comment below. I will answer to your questions as soon as possible and don’t forget to like us on Facebook.
Rahul Gupta is the founder of CrunchyTricks .He is a Tech Geek, SEO Expert, Web Designer and a Blogger.