Are you looking to download Kik Messenger on your PC? Don’t worry; we’ve got you covered! In this article, we will provide a step-by-step installation guide for downloading Kik Messenger on your PC.
Kik Messenger is one of the best social applications that most users use. We can’t download or install Kik Messenger on the computer directly because no direct software is available for it. You will need an Android Emulator and apk file of Kik Messenger. We have mentioned four methods by which you can download Kik Messenger on your PC.
Keep reading to get to know about the various methods from which you can download Kik Messenger for your PC.
How To Download Kik Messenger For PC? Why Use Kik?
Kik Messenger offers built-in browser capability. You can send text and images in real-time and use excellent tools such as Sketchpad and a built-in browser.
- Kik Messenger is uniquely designed as it offers a simple, elegant, and easy-to-use interface.
- Kik Messenger is freeware and free to use.
- One can share images, videos, real-time location, voice notes, and more.
- It’s available for both iOS and Android platforms.
- You are eligible to send unlimited free text messages to any Kik user.
- Kik Messenger is designed to load in seconds to experience the best-performance social app.
- You get real-time notifications when someone is typing.
Install Kik Messenger On PC/Laptop – Download Kik For Windows XP/7/8/8.1
As I said, you can’t install Kik Messenger directly on your laptop. You will need an Emulator program to install and run Kik. You can use Bluestacks App Player. It’s one of the best emulators available online, and you can get it free of cost.
- Download and install the blue stacks app player from the below link; otherwise, you won’t be able to run Kik Messenger on your computer.
- When the installation is done, open it from either the shortcut of blue stacks on the desktop or the search box.
- You will see an orange search button at the top left corner of the blue stacks. Now type “Kik Messenger” as it is.
- Now don’t press enter button, click on “Search play for Kik” to install Kik for PC. Be careful while performing this action.
- It will take you to the play store, where you can see Kik Messenger; just click on the install button and wait for the process to complete.
- That’s it; now icon of Kik Messenger will be created. Simply click on it to log in and use it.
Method 2: Install Kik Messenger On PC Using Bluestacks (Apk File Method)
There is an alternative if you feel insecure in searching the app. You can directly download the apk file of Kik Messenger from the play store and then install it in the Bluestacks app player.
- First, copy the link to the Kik Messenger app from the play store.
- Then go to this link http://apps.evozi.com/apk-downloader, paste that URL, and click generate apk file.
- It will generate apk file, which you can download easily.
- Now go to where this apk file is saved and click on it to install it in Bluestacks.
- That’s it; now you can see Kik social app in bluestacks.
Method 3: Install Kik Messenger For PC/Laptop (Without Bluestacks Using Youwave Player)
This method is similar to the first method, but the problem is that this software (Youwave player) is not free as the Bluestacks app player is. But you can get a trial of 14 days of the Youwave Android emulator. Just download the software using the below link.
After the downloading process is complete, just open it to install it on your PC or Laptop. Now search for the Kik app in the software and install it. That’s it.
Method 4: Install Kik Messenger For PC/MAC Using Andy
It is another alternative to blue stacks. If you are going to use this method, you should have a working internet connection and update your PC’s graphics driver to the latest version. Now follow the steps given below to install Kik on your computer.
- First of all, you will need to download Andy software on your PC or Mac. Download it using the below link.
- When the download process is complete, click the install button to install this software on your PC or MAC.
- After installing, just open the play store and search for Kik Messenger there.
- Install it, and that’s it; now you can see Kik App in Andy software.
Can we use kik messenger on a PC?
Yes, you can use Kik Messenger on a PC. It is available for both Windows and Mac users.
How do I download Kik Messenger?
You can download Kik Messenger from the app store and play store. Go to your app store, search for 'Kik Messenger, and install the app.
So this was all about how to install Kik messenger on my computer. Feel free to comment below if you have any problems regarding the article.
He is a Tech Geek, Gadget Expert, SEO Expert, Web Designer, and a Blogger. Having a technology background gives him a unique perspective!