If you're here then don't worry at the end of this article you will be able to post GIFs on Facebook directly similar like Google+. After using this trick you can easily post animated images on your wall, your friend's wall or in a group. Just follow the step by step guide mentioned below. Be careful and apply each and every step carefully otherwise you will get an error message.
How To Post Animated GIF Images On FacebookThis is an simple to use trick with the use of an third-party website. Follow the steps and apply in order to upload animation on Facebook.
- First of all we will need to upload your GIF image on a third-party website so that you can share it easily on Facebook. Simply go to GIPHY website or click here to go.
- Now you will have two options either choose your own GIF image or search for existing GIF image on the website.
- If you want to upload then simply click on Upload button at the top right corner and then select your desired image and click on Upload GIF (See in the screenshot below).
- You can also upload a GIF image by pasting its url in the field OR Enter A GIF URL.
- If you want to choose existing image then search for it on the site and open it.
- Now click on chain icon to copy the URL of the image as shown in the image below.
- This will copy the URL of the image.
- Now just go to your Facebook profile or your friend's profile or in a group. Paste the URL that you copied and post it on the Facebook and that's it. This will upload GIF on Facebook, when your friends will click on it then it will be able to run properly.