1. CrackleCrackle is a free app which lets you watch movies or stream online flicks. You cannot download the films so you must have a reliable internet connection to look at them. The genre has sorted the movies, and there are many flicks to choose from. You can create your list of favorite movies and watch them later, all of it without any registration or subscription.
2. HubiHubi is a well-accepted app for downloading and watching online movies for free. Hubi extracts a download link of the video you are watching online. So with the download option, you can watch stuff later on when you are offline. It also has a background download feature to ease things out for you.
You can watch a lot of movies, music videos and YouTube content with Flipps. The app can be connected to TV sets too to watch films or other entertainment programs. There are 100+ channels to choose from and variety programs that no other app offers. There are documentaries, backstage footage, replays and much more for fighting and wrestling sports fans. The app size is 12 M and works with Android 3.0 and up.
4. Tubi TVTubi TV offers a lot of popular movies and TV series for free. It has a special Not on Netflix category which contains a lot of shows that are not available on Netflix and other popular subscription apps. It streams the shows in full HD. You can create a personal list of flicks that you want to watch and synchronize the viewing with your Android device and web or connected TV. New content is added every week. There are new Anime shows for Anime lovers.
5. Free MoviesFree Movies has more than 5,000 films in its database that you can watch on your Android device. They have been categorized according to the genre. There are Sci-Fi, War, Crime, Horror, Western, Romance, Mystery, Thriller and much more to please every movie fan. Free Movies connects to public domain movie database using the web browser. It is a very lightweight app taking up less than 1 M. It runs on Android 2.3 and up.
As the app clearly says, it isn't well suited for hard-core Hollywood movie fans but for those who are looking for Hollywood movie alternatives.
You can instantly watch Movies, TV Shows and Anime using the app. It has a plethora of Anime, both simulcasts, and classics, with the list increasing daily. You can access full-length content freely, with no registration or subscription required. Viewster has a lot of films and documentaries that are not available in many other apps.
8. NetflixNetflix doesn’t need any introduction. It is the most popular platform for online subscription and to watch films and TV shows. If you have a Netflix membership, you can enjoy it even on your smartphone by installing the app. It has a one-month free trial and from then on you have to pay a small monthly price.
9. ShowBoxYou can directly download the ShowBox apk file from the ShowBox website because it is not available on Google Play store. It is one of the best apps to watch movies on your phone. Simple download the .apk and install it. There are many TV shows available for streaming apart from modern movies and flicks. Many HD movies are supported, and you can even stream HD content. It has a user-friendly interface and all in all; ShowBox will give you a great user experience.
10. WynkWynk has a decent collection of Hollywood and Bollywood films. Also, you can cast videos on your TV screen from the app using Chromecast. It allows multi-access, and a single login can utilize up to five devices. There is a free unlimited trial for 15 days and after that, you can choose various subscription packs and the prices for each vary accordingly. There are many traditional channels to watch movies and trailers of latest films.
Final WordsIf one app doesn’t work for you, try another as all these apps are available for free. And most of the apps don’t ask for any subscription or Sign in at first place. The best thing about having apps on your mobile for entertainment is that you can carry them around in your pocket anywhere you go.
With the download feature, you can download the movie and watch it at some other time. This is useful when you are traveling, and the network signal quality is low. You can download flicks beforehand and watch it while you are on a train. And with the TV shows, you will always be up to date with the latest episodes.
The smartphones have large screens so you don’t have to worry about the fact that the movie experience won’t be that great if you view them on a phone. And you can watch it anytime you like. Even if you missed your favorite movie while it was aired on TV, you can watch it on your phone and play it the way you like with Pause, Play, and Rewind buttons. Grab one of these apps, get your headphones and your tedious train journeys or monotonous days will no longer be that same.