|Fix PS3 DNS Error 80710102|
How To Solve PS3 DNS Error 80710102Change DNS Address
This is the best method that should work for you. Simply change the DNS value on your PS3.
- Navigate to Settings>>Network Settings>>Internet Connection Settings.
- Now in Internet connection setting option, simply select Yes and then Custom.
- After that choose connection method, it can be either wired or wireless.
- For a wired connection, select Auto-Detect for the Ethernet operation mode.
- For a wireless connection, simply go for security type, your wireless network network uses and then enter your password.
- Now it comes to IP Address Settings, tap on Automatic and then choose Do Not Set for the DHCP host name.
- Then set DNS settings to manual as it will allow you to enter DNS manually. After that enter primary and secondary DNS value as given below.
Secondary DNS 188.8.131.52
- Some additional setting is required, do the same listed below.