|Find Facetime Calls Data Used|
Facetime has become one of my favorite app since its launch. Earlier I was a regular user of skype but after the launch of Facetime, it became one of the most desired service by me. High definition video and amazing sound quality is simply fabulous. In iOS 7 apple introduced Facetime audio feature while in iOS 8 they updated the app again with a little enhancement. Now you can find out how much data does your Facetime last audio or video call used.
You don’t have to pay from your balance to use Facetime iOS app. If you have data plan then it would be deducted on every audio or video call. You can say that Facetime app doesn’t use minutes rather it uses Internet data plan. Remember that apple doesn’t specify whether the data used is from WiFi or cellular.
How To View Facetime Data Usage For Audio And Video Calls
Just follow the simple steps mentioned below in order to know data usage.
- First of all navigate to your iPhone’s home screen.
- Now open Facetime app.
- Simply tap on the Video or Audio tab.
- After that click on the information icon (‘i’) next to the every audio or video call.
|Facetime Information Icon|
- Select the desired call for which you want to see data usage and click on information icon.
- On the next information screen, you should be able to see the how much data does your last Facetime call used. Also you can notice additional info such as whether it was an incoming or outgoing call, time duration of the call etc.
|Facetime Calls Data Used|
He is a Tech Geek, Gadget Expert, SEO Expert, Web Designer, and a Blogger. Having a technology background gives him a unique perspective!