Hey admin, recently I came to know that Google is providing Adsense on blogs written in hindi too. But I can't afford someone to translate my posts in hindi. Is there any free alternative available for it? Please help me bro, I really want to earn some decent amount of money through Adsense.
You can use blogger transliteration to write posts in your mother language and the best part is that it's free of cost. This tool will automatically translate phonetically English script to the desired language. Currently, there are 19 different languages including Amharic, Arabic, Bengali, Greek, Persian, Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Nepali, Punjabi, Russian, Sanskrit, Serbian, Tamil, Telugu, Urdu, Tigrinya etc.
How To Enable Transliteration In BloggerJust follow the step by step guide.
- Go to blogger.com.
- Login into blogger dashboard with your username and password.
- Then navigate to Settings>>Language and formatting from the left sidebar.
- Now select Enabled from the drop-down menu next to Enable transliteration from the right sidebar. See the image below.
- Once enabled, you can set your preferences for the desired language. For example, I have set Hindi language here.
- Now start a new post and there you'll see an option similar to the below image. Select it to make it enable.
- After that just start typing and post editor will show suggestion regarding this. If you want to show "अपनी लैंग्वेज में ब्लॉग कैसे करे " then just type "apni language mei blog kaise kare" in your daily routine typing style.