Network marketing is a profitable business model that relies on person-to-person sales through independent reps. Building a solid network of partners is critical to success. It can be a lucrative career choice for those ready to take charge of their financial future. So if you’re prepared to take charge and achieve your goals, then network marketing may be the perfect path.
Are you looking for some inspiration? We have gathered a collection of insightful network marketing quotes from top-selling authors and industry experts. These quotes are meant to provide entrepreneurs with valuable inspiration and essential insights into the world of multi-level marketing. These statements honor the entrepreneurial spirit, the force of collaboration, and the transforming potential of network marketing on both personal and professional levels.
Keep on reading and get inspired.
Top 30 Best Inspirational Network Marketing Quotes
- “Network marketing gives people the opportunity, with very low risk and very low financial commitment, to build their income-generating asset and acquire great wealth.” – Robert T. Kiyosaki, Entrepreneur and Author.
- “If you want one year of prosperity, grow grain. If you want ten years of prosperity, grow trees. If you want 100 years of prosperity, grow people.” – Chinese Proverb.
- “Success in this industry is not in finding the right person, but in becoming the right person.” – Dr. Forrest Shaklee, Founder of Shaklee.
- “The future of network marketing is unlimited. There’s no end in sight. It will continue to grow because better people are getting into it. They are raising the entire standard of MLM to the point where soon, it will be one of the most respected business methods in the world.” – Brian Tracy, Author and Motivational Speaker.
- “Learn to get in touch with the silence within yourself, and know that everything in this life has a purpose. There are no mistakes, no coincidences. All events are blessings given to us to learn from.” – Elizabeth Kubler-Ross.
- “Network marketing is based purely on relationship selling, which is the state of the art in selling today. Small and large companies throughout the country and the world realize that individuals selling to their friends and associates are the future of sales because the critical element in buying is trust.” — Brian Tracy, Author and Motivational Speaker.
- “Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.” ~Albert Einstein
- “If you have big dreams and would love to support others in achieving their big dreams, then the network marketing business is a business for you. You can start your business part-time at first, and then as your business grows, you can help other people start their part-time business. This is a value worth having – a business and people who help others make their dreams come true.” — Robert T. Kiyosaki, Entrepreneur and Author.
- “Our prayers are answered not when we are given what we ask, but when we are challenged to be what we can be.”– Morris Adler.
- “Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.” Sir Winston Churchill
- “If your business is not on the Internet, then your business will be out of business.” — Bill Gates, Microsoft Founder.
- “The man who has no imagination has no wings.” – Muhammad Ali
- “If you become teachable and remain so, a network marketing career will make you money. More importantly, it will mold your character” — Jay Vandenhoff, Network Marketer
- “Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Unless a man undertakes more than he possibly can, he will never do all he can.” – Henry Drummond
- “The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty.” – Winston Churchill
- “The two most important requirements for major success are: first, being in the right place at the right time, and second, doing something about it” – Ray Croc
- “I would rather earn 1% off 100 people’s efforts than 100% of my efforts.” – John D. Rockefeller, Businessman
- “One of the main reasons people are not rich is that they worry too much about things that might never happen.”– Robert Kiyosaki Glinda Harris
- “Home-based businesses are one of the fastest-growing segments in our economy, and that trend will only continue, as the age of the corporation, which began barely a century ago, now gives way to the age of the entrepreneur.” – Paul Zane Pilzer, Author, and Nobel Prize Winning Economist
- “Some people have a lot of time but no money; It’s because they don’t work hard enough. Some people have a lot of money but no time; it’s because they don’t work smart enough. The most successful people have both.” ― Bob Sharpe
- “The most successful network marketers I know, the ones receiving tons of referrals and feeling truly happy about themselves, continually put the other person’s needs ahead of their own.” ~ Bob Burg
- “I am often asked if Network Marketing is a Pyramid Scheme. My reply is that corporations are pyramid schemes. A corporation has only one person at the top, generally the CEO, and everyone else below.” ~ Donald Trump
- “Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not: nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not: the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.” – Calvin Coolidge
- “Competition, founded upon the conflicting interests of individuals, is in reality far less productive of wealth and enterprise than co-operation, involving though it makes the constant apparent sacrifice of the individual to the common interests.” – Robert Hugh Benson
- “The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.” – Steve Jobs
- “If you don’t build your dream, someone else will hire you to help them build theirs.” – Dhirubhai Ambani
- “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.” – Wayne Gretzky
- “Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value.” – Albert Einstein
- ”Courage, hard work, self-mastery, and intelligent effort are all essential to a successful life” – Theodore Roosevelt
- “Many people work the business wrong, then claim it is wrong when it doesn’t work.” – Len Clements, Founder & CEO of MarketWave, Inc.
What are some famous quotes about network marketing?
-'I am often asked if Network Marketing is a Pyramid Scheme. My reply is that corporations are pyramid schemes. A corporation has only one person at the top, generally the CEO, and everyone else below.' ~ Donald Trump
'Network marketing gives people the opportunity, with very low risk and very low financial commitment, to build their income-generating asset and acquire great wealth.' – Robert T. Kiyosaki, Entrepreneur and Author
'If your business is not on the Internet, then your business will be out of business.' — Bill Gates, Microsoft Founder
'Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value.' - Albert Einstein
What are five inspirational quotes?
1. 'I would rather earn 1% off 100 people’s efforts than 100% of my own efforts.' – John D. Rockefeller, Businessman
2. 'The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.' - Steve Jobs
3. 'Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value.' - Albert Einstein
4. 'You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.' - Wayne Gretzky
5. 'Courage, hard work, self-mastery, and intelligent effort are all essential to successful life' - Theodore Roosevelt
How do you get motivated for network marketing?
There are many quotes to get inspiration and motivation from, said by famous entrepreneurs and exemplary role-models like Albert Einstein, Theodore Roosevelt, Bill Gates, Muhammad Ali and many more. Along with their words, tap into your innate motivation to set goals and accomplish them, because all of that handwork is only for your growth and happiness.
He is a Tech Geek, Gadget Expert, SEO Expert, Web Designer, and a Blogger. Having a technology background gives him a unique perspective!