Amazon Prime Video offers its subscriber’s movie titles that you cannot find anywhere else. You can also get free access to a great amount of TV channels, and they are available on all devices. But, sometimes, if you are unfortunate enough to be in the wrong country, you may not be able to download their movies or TV shows for offline viewing.
With Pazu Amazon Prime Video Downloader, though, this will no longer be an issue for you! Let’s now go through the overview of the downloader:
Features of Pazu Amazon Prime Video Downloader
Below mentioned point are some of the features of the downloader:
- It is a very straightforward application that makes it easy for you to download the latest movies or TV shows from the Amazon Prime Video service. The app does not have any complicated settings and is very easy to use.
- You can download all videos in 1080p HD format.
- It makes sure that you can easily download whichever media format that you want with just one click. It also gives you a lot of room in terms of subtitles, and you have choices.
- You can choose between multiple different languages like French, Spanish, Arabic, etc. The best thing about Pazu is that its interface has an aesthetic design. Your video will never be out of sync with the subtitles again!
- The first thing that you will see from this app is a bunch of download options. You can either choose your favourite movies or TV shows and download them, or you can simply scroll down to see the latest additions.
- Once you tap on a specific title, you will be able to see its synopsis and reviews from other users. Once you are ready, just tap on the button for downloading and wait for the application to begin processing your request.
- You can easily check its progress by tapping on the “percentage bar” located at the bottom part of your screen. As soon as the downloading gets complete, you will be able to watch your video right away.
Pros of Pazu Amazon Prime Video Downloader
- The main advantage of the app is simple it is easy. You can download any movie or TV show whenever you want, and it will be in your media library in no time.
- All you have to do is start downloading from the app so that your device does not overload when downloading multiple files at one time.
- Another great thing about it is that there are many options for subtitles, so you can choose whether to download subtitles for listening or for watching.
- Pazu Prime Video Downloader allows you to go beyond the download time restrictions that the Prime Video app otherwise has, like the video you download in the Prime Video app will vanish after a 48-hour or 30-day time limit, depending upon the choice of movie or TV show. Whereas, Pazu allows you to keep the downloaded video with you forever.
- You can select up to six languages to view the video in. It is a treat for a multilingual audience.
Follow these instructions to set it up:
- Open your browser and visit this link to download the application on your Windows or Mac:
- Launch the application on your PC/laptop and enter your login credentials (same as your amazon prime login)
- Choose your desired movie or TV show from the search catalog.
- After that, choose the format you want your video to be in (mp4 or MKV), choose the audio languages, subtitles, etc.
- After all that, just click “download,” and your video will be good to go.
Can I permanently download movies from Amazon Prime Video?
Yes, you can. Pazu Amazon Video Downloader helps you to download videos from amazon prime and keep them stored with you forever!
What are the supported formats of Amazon Video Downloader?
There are two supported formats: mp4 and MKV. The downloaded videos will be there in your computer’s download gallery. You can also use Amazon Video Downloader to download YouTube videos, which is why it is so popular among students in higher education institutions today.
What are the system requirements?
For windows, it works on 7,8,10, and 11. For Mac, it works on Mac OSx10.11 and later.
Do I need to install the Prime Video app?
There is no need to install a Prime Video app because Pazu Amazon Prime Video Downloader has an inbuilt prime video player in which you can search for your movie and TV shows.
What all licenses do I need?
There are three licenses to choose from- monthly, yearly, and lifetime.
Can I use the software on more than two devices?
If you want to use Pazu on more than two devices, then you will have to buy a lifetime license.
How do I download Amazon Prime videos to my pen drive?
Using Pazu Amazon Prime Video Downloader, the videos are stored in your PC/laptop gallery, from where you can copy and paste them into your pen drive folder after inserting the pen drive into your PC/laptop.
How many videos can you download on Amazon Prime?
Depending on the country you’re in, the prime video gives you the liberty of downloading 15-25 video titles. But there is a time limit to it, it can only stay for 30 days, after which it will no longer be there in your “downloads” section.
What methods of payments are eligible?
All major credit or debit cards are valid. You can also pay with the help of your PayPal account.
Can I cancel at any time?
Regarding cancellation and refund issues, please reach out to [email protected]
How do I get a receipt for my purchase?
All subscribers receive an automated email communication right after the purchase has been made.
How do I get access to the converter I purchased?
After you have purchased the product on Pazu, an email will be sent to you, which will have all the instructions for you to follow and help you install and register with the convertor you purchased.
What are you waiting for then? Get Pazu Amazon Prime Video Downloader now and get your binge on immediately!
He is a Tech Geek, Gadget Expert, SEO Expert, Web Designer, and a Blogger. Having a technology background gives him a unique perspective!