Some people don’t want their children or family to access any content which they feel is inappropriate. To counter this, the parents, guardians, or even the family members use parental control applications. These applications allow them to restrict several contents, track the viewer’s activity, or also trace the location of the device. This is a useful software for those parents and guardians who don’t want their children to see irrelevant content.
What is FamiSafe?
Famisafe is a parental control application. It is a top-ranking application and is one of the highly rated and widely used parental trackers that allows users to track activities, location of device, likes, post, etc. of the user. This application efficiently runs in mobile phones but cannot function in PC and video games.
Parents have only to install the app on the phone to be tracked and give it access to the device location and internet. Many parents successfully use FamiSafe, guardians to control their children’s activity.
Why Use FamiSafe?
Though many parental control applications are available in this domain, yet we would recommend the FamiSafe app because no other form has such a smooth functioning, ease in use, and so easy access as FamiSafe. Its features are unique and function very well.
This application leaves no loophole to escape from being tracked. Even if the user tries to open restricted apps, then also it will notify the person. Also, it can run smoothly on iOS and Android mobile phones, both of which make it highly versatile.
Features of FamiSafe
This program is worth using to track children’s activity on the internet or any other entertainment sources. Its features make it easy to access and use the software. Here are some exciting features of FamiSafe that describe why it is worth using it.
Block Inappropriate Applications
By using FamiSafe, you can easily block unwanted or irrelevant applications from your children’s or even the concerned person’s phones. There might be some apps that your child can misuse or whose content is considered irrelevant for your child. The famiSafe application is handy. For Android users, the blocked app is visible, but for iOS users, it becomes invisible from the dashboard itself.
You can block an application for some time, and the steps to be followed are:
- Open FamiSafe on your device.
- Go to the Smart Schedule option.
- Select the location where you don’t want the device to be used. It would track that location from the children’s device.
- Select the desired time interval and tap on OK.
- Now your children’s device will be blocked at that location for that selected time interval. In case you want to block any app from children’s device permanently, you need to follow the below-given steps:
- Go to the home screen of FamiSafe and select the app launch.
- Search for applications in the Applications Used option.
- Block the desired application.
- You can check these changes in your children’s device if they are reflected or not.
This application is effortless to use. FamiSafe provides a secure communication interface to its users. To use this application, you only need to install this application on your device, rest it will guide you. Every action can be taken in a tap-based interactive interface where you will see all the activities and only need to select them.
It is a feature that allows you to track your children’s location and get notified as they enter or leave any particular area. This will give you a complete idea of your children’s activities. Follow these steps to enable Geo-Fencing in your device.
- Go to the home page of FamiSafe application and select App Launch.
- Search for the Geo-Fencing option.
- Set the location for which you want to be notified. Select it’s respective range area to check their activities as well.
- Now you will be notified every time your child leaves or enters that area. You can select multiple locations as well by the same method.
This is another feature provided by FamiSafe, where you can select a particular time limit in your children’s phone to limit its usage. This application keeps an eye on phone usage time duration in a day, and if it exceeds your selected criteria, the children’s phone will be blocked. You can follow these steps to enable this feature on the device.
- Go to the home screen of FamiSafe and select App Launch.
- Search for the screen limit option.
- Select the time interval and click on OK.
- That’s all. Now your children’s device will be blocked after a selected time duration for the day.
Web filtering is again an exciting feature provided by FamiSafe. By this feature, you can filter desired or irrelevant content from their browsing feed. Thus they won’t get any update of your selected type of websites at all. These are the steps to enable this feature on the device:
- Go to the homepage of FamiSafe.
- Search for web filtering.
- Select the desired websites to be blocked.
- Now your children’s device won’t show these particular types of website’s notification in the feed.
- However, this software can function at its best only when the internet connection and the location of both devices are switched on.
Subscription Information about FamiSafe
The FamiSafe software provides you with three days of free trial usage with 90% of the premium facilities. As you install the application, it will ask you to upgrade it to a premium where you can subscribe to this application. Its features make the price worth paying, and they are a value for money. The subscription plans for FamiSafe are:
- One month: $9.99
- Three months: $19.99
- 12 months: $59.99
This was a comprehensive review of the FamiSafe parental control application. You can easily rely on these features as they have been tried and tested well. It is a perfect and useful application, and its features will help you to achieve the targets you aim for.
Rahul Gupta is the founder of CrunchyTricks .He is a Tech Geek, SEO Expert, Web Designer and a Blogger.