When you are loaded with work, you always crave rest. Sometimes also interested in all other discussions leaving your job. But this can sometimes negatively affect you if you neglect your work and lose time. Managing work may seem easy. But when it’s time to handle it, we get lost and need help figuring out what to do.
Hence Monday.com comes to help. Monday.com is a cloud-based platform that allows users to make their software manage work or anything they need. Users can track all their projects and manage them at the same time.
First of all, let’s understand what Monday.com is.
Monday.com Review: What is it?
It is because, most of the time, the inefficiencies occur due to a lack of communication between the employees of an organization and the team members.
Using software such as monday.com, you can widen your knowledge base and help your team members who want to learn.
Visit : Monday.com
Features of Monday.com
- Various features can be discussed for this particular software, and we have also put down the notable ones.
- The columns hold an important place in the features of the Monday.com software. They can be used to customize your dashboard easily. Click on the + icon to add a column and manage things. There are different purposes for which the columns can be used, and even the users can add them as per their needs and requirements.
- The stories section is also a great feature of Monday.com, and it can be used to share information as well as knowledge among the members of the team. It is effortless to change the settings of who can see a particular story, and it is available in the settings option.
- The view feature provides a lot of different views of the dashboard. Therefore, if you don’t like the idea of the dashboard, you can click on the view option to change it for yourself, and it would be unchanged on the computers of others.
How to Get Started with Monday.com
After the email address is provided, a confirmation mail is sent, and you need to verify it. Once the verification is complete, you will come across many screens that will ask you different questions related to your usage of the software.
For example, how many users will workspace names, URLs, etc., use the software? Once the process is complete, you will get a dashboard, and then you are all set to manage the entire workspace with this software. The whole process ideally takes a few minutes to complete.
Monday.com Review: The Best Dashboard
The user interface of any software is one of the core features, and it is the sole base on which the user experience is tested. The user interface of monday.com is excellent, highly eye-catching, and attractive.
Several details and features can be spotted at first look, including inbox, boards, my week, shareable boards, private boards, and others. These options can be easily accessed from the left side of your dashboard.
The Support section is available at the bottom of the right side of the screen, and you can reach out to the Support team anytime you feel like it, as they have a 24×7 Support feature.
This help can be through webinars, instant use, and advice from their representatives. Also, the help section is high, which makes it a great tool.
To adjust your profile settings, you should look at the top right of your dashboard; it is straightforward to customize the profile. The settings should be viewed as well, as they can compromise the security of your work dashboard.
You can also use the search bar at the top of the dashboard for easy access.
How to use the dashboard?
Once the entire setup is done and you have become familiar with the software dashboard, you will immediately receive a prompt to start your first project.
Apart from these free templates, there are several featured templates that you can quickly get by paying some extra money if you don’t have the required membership. After you have chosen your template, you can get started with the actual work.
Check this out: BlueMail Review: Email Management App for Android, iOS & Amazon
Plans and Pricing
As found by many users who have already spent a lot of time using this software for project management works, the pricing of monday.com is higher than all other software.
However, when you look at the features and performance of the software, you will not feel like you were charged wrong.
- The first plan is the basic one, priced at $32 per month. It is valid for five users, with more than 20 column types and necessary activity logs, two-factor authentication sign-in, and an ample storage size of 5 GB. You can also get embedded firms in this plan.
- Then comes the most popular plan to be used by the users of the Monday.com website.It is the standard plan. It is priced at $53 per month and supports more features than those mentioned in the basic program. Such features include template creation, form customizable de, a map view, timeline, calendar view, advanced search and template design, and email integration features. Apart from the Application programming interface, the total space in this plan is 50GB.
- The pro package is also a premium package where the users can have unlimited guests, calculate time tracking, and customize the tags. Also, they can have a chart view, private boards, and a universal storage feature. This plan is priced at $79 per month.
- There is yet another plan which continues to lure the users but is less used as it is more costly. It provides 24X7 support and can be used to get VIP Support and audit logs. Also, uptime tracking is possible in this plan where there is a lot of API limit.
- Important information is that there is a two-week (14-day) trial period before you are charged, so there is no harm in taking it.
What is Monday.com good for?
It is suitable for managing tasks, managing Monday work, and tracking sales and customers.
Is the free version of Monday.com worth it?
Though it offers many helpful project management plans, it severely needs features.
What are the limitations of Monday.com?
Monday.com limits in place of 10,000 products per board for any plan. Their enterprise plan allows 20,000 products per board.
He is a Tech Geek, Gadget Expert, SEO Expert, Web Designer, and a Blogger. Having a technology background gives him a unique perspective!