Are you looking to download the latest version of LGUP Tool for free? Look no further! In this article, we’ll provide you with the updated version of the LGUP Tool and guide you through downloading it hassle-free.
In this article, we will tell you about LGUP software, a small bug-free tool for Android users. LGUP is the LG official tool used to flash kdz firmware; you can use LGUP to upgrade or remove your device’s software. You can now unbrick a soft-bricked LG device by stock kdz firmware with LGUP. You can access advanced features and improvements by downloading the latest version of the LGUP Tool.
This article will guide you through the features of the LGUP tool and how to download and install the LGUP tool, so keep reading!
Check this out : Maui Meta 3G Tool v9.1724.25.00 Latest Version Free Download
Download LGUP Tool: A Brief History
LGUP tool was introduced in 2014 for all the latest LG Android phones with a basic KitKat OS requirement. Back in that year, it was the most popular app with LG users. LGUP had Stock ROMS which were steadier and with good battery life. It required the user to have a good knowledge of using that tool. The tool came with a manual in which all the legal steps were written.
XDA developers officially developed LGUP.
What is the use of LGUP?
LGUP is used as a rooting tool for any LG smartphone.
Basic Requirements to Run LGUP Software
- A computer having Windows OS.
- USB cable that is connected to PC via LG device.
- You need to download the LG driver and follow the steps of setup.
- To run the .exe file, install Visual C++ Runtime Library and relaunch the .exe file afterward.
- For the LGUP tool to run, you need to charge your phone at least up to 50%, and if you’re running it on your laptop, you don’t even need to worry about the same.
Points to be Noted Before Proceeding
Though LGUP is not the official tool from LG, it was created by some best Android developers, so you have a bug-free mobile phone and PC. Let’s see some of the outstanding features of LGUP.
Features of LGUP Tool
- Easy and user-friendly to use this tool on your phone.
- Generally, our mobile phones are rooted with custom ROM, but with this tool, you can un-root your mobile phone and bring it to stock state.
- Some of the firmware uses geographical locations; if you’re willing to use the LGUP tool app, you need to have the OTA updated for that; you have to wait a few weeks to release for your region.
- You need to have a flash tool for your phone.
- It provides the ZIP file with two applications, an LGUP installation and a DLL file. Both these files come in .msi format and work well with Windows PC. So you must install both files on your PC using the Flash tool.
How to Download & Install the LGUP Tool?
You can download the zip file from the below links and extract the LGUP tool on your Windows PC.
- After that, install LG USB drivers from the above link.
- After downloading, you will see two files in the LGUP folder. Install LGUP_8994_DLL_Ver_0_0_3_23.msi, which will automatically install DLL files.
- Now, install LGUP_Install_Ver_1_14_3.msi and go with the flow of instructions to complete the installation.
- Now, you can use the LGUP tool on your Windows PC; with the help of this, you can use this flash tool for your LG phone.
Installation Of LG Firmware With LG Flash Tool:
- Download & install the LGUP flash tool.
- After that, install LG USB drivers.
- Connect with your LG phone and open the flash tool.
- Your device will be listed on the LGUP tool. In case it doesn’t show, then reconnect it.
- Make sure the BIN file is ticked on the flash tool, and in the File Path, point it towards the MM KDZ you have downloaded.
- At last, shut down the LGUP tool.
- Once you restart your PC MM KDZ will be showing in the file path.
- You will see REFURBISH option in the tool, and this time, see that the BIN file is ticked and then press START after that.
- Once it is done, your mobile will be restarted automatically, and now you can use your phone after that.
How to install LG firmware?
To install LG firmware, download & install the LGUP flash tool. After that, install LG USB drivers, then connect with your LG phone and open the flash tool.
How do I download the LG Flash tool?
What is KDZ firmware?
KDZ firmware is a file format used by LG Electronics for Android devices. It contains the firmware for the LG device and can be used to update or restore it.
With this, we know that LGUP Tool is the latest and allows you to use the kdz/tot/bin format for LG Stock firmware on every LG device. But most of us are unaware of how to download the LGUP tool and don’t know how to install the LG Flash tool on PC.
With this free demo of using the LGUP flash tool, you can quickly upgrade or downgrade your LG Phone, and it is one of the smartest ways to install the latest Android update on LG devices.
He is a Tech Geek, Gadget Expert, SEO Expert, Web Designer, and a Blogger. Having a technology background gives him a unique perspective!