Android is arguably the most powerful mobile operating system ever made. But one of the most popular things about safety, which other phones entirely lack, is the pattern lock screen. It is a very intuitive way of locking your phone and keeping it safe with a pattern that can be haggard over a 3 x 3 matrix of dots. The combinations that you can do with them are endless. But that said, our memory may not always serve us well, and we might forget the highly secure pattern we set on our phones. For this, a tool for your Android smartphone can help you remove these patterns or pin locks, which you have forgotten, and help you hard reset your device. It’s called Android Multi Tools version 1.02b.
Android Multi Tools can be a user-friendly, efficient, and reliable tool. It is a small, simple, and easy-to-use tool that can fulfill your requirements of resetting Android phones, rooting them, or removing their locks. Using Android Multi Tools is entirely safe, secure, and reliable. Android Multi Tools is for computer systems to unlock passwords, root Android devices, and remove locks. It is an excellent tool if you have forgotten the password of your Android phone or want to bypass the screen lock.
In this article, we will learn how to download and install it and how to use it. Let’s start.
Android Multi Tools Review: What is it?
Android Multi Tools is the command prompt-based software that can do many operations on your Android phone. Even if your phone is not working correctly, that is if your phone is being a soft-bricked state. You can still do a hard reset and data wipes by connecting it to your PC.
Check this out: PCUnlocker Review: Reset/Bypass Windows Forgotten Password
Why Should You Download Android Multi Tools?
Unlike other software, these tools work in normal or fast boot mode with your phone. They provide many settings and operations that can be through on your phone. Which are, otherwise, quite complex to do in certain situations. Even though it’s based on a command prompt, it does not involve typing complicated commands you may not be familiar with.
Instead, it uses the button-based navigation system, which means you are pressing the button corresponding to the operation you want to get through. It is easy to understand for both the tech-savvy and the normies among you.
Requirements to Download Android Multi Tools
These are the things needful for you to download and use Android Multi Tools:
- A Windows PC with any version of Windows installed higher than Windows XP.
- Internet access to download 300 KB worth of fire which is the Android Multi Tools itself (duh!)
- An Android phone with any version of Android that supports USB debugging, which is higher than Android 2.2 as far as I can remember.
Features of Android Multi Tools
Android Multi Tools allows you to:
- Get rid of the patterns and pin locks with ease.
- Hard reset your phone even if it is not booting up to the user interface.
- Directly enter into the fast boot mode off your phone without having to press the hardware combination keys yourself,
- Retrieve the complete hardware and software information without having to search the Internet.
- The tool is free, and you will not have to pay for a pro version.
- Please reinstall it on almost all the Windows operating system versions, including old ones like Windows XP and new ones like Windows 10.
- You can even bypass the Gmail account of your phone, which requires you to know crucial information such as the email related to it and the password you might have forgotten.
As long as you have these three things, you are ready!
How to Download Android Multi Tools
Here is a download link from where you can download the files related to the Android Multi Tools.
How to use Android Multi Tools on your Android phone?
Installing the Android Multi Tools is not as straightforward as installing an app on your Android phone. You need to use Android Debug Bridge or ADB for this. Don’t get overpowered by the name of the thing. It’s really easy. Just follow these simple steps, and you will do it quickly.
Now, there are two modes by which you can do these things. One in the usual way and the other one in fast boot mode. Will take a look at each one individually.
Normal mode means that you have kept the phone in the on state without doing anything to it.
This is how you work in the normal state:
- Extract the contents of the downloaded folder to a location on your computer. For now, I suggest you extract it to a location on your desktop.
- Once the .rar file has been extracted, click on the app that says Android multi tools.exe and run it.
- Once you click on it, a command window with a green background will open. A command window will show you many things you can do using this tool on your phone. At this point, you need to make sure that your smartphone is attached to the computer via a USB connection. Note that you will have USB debugging mode enabled on your phone while you’re connected to the network.
To enable USB debugging, follow these steps. First, open the developer settings by heading over to about phone. Second, by clicking on the build number about seven times. Now, when you hit the back button of your phone, you will notice a new option available right above the about phone setting.
Open it and scroll down to an environment which says USB debugging. Enable it by clicking on the slider or the tick box which is to the right of the option. Now press ok for the warning prompt that you are displaying.
This will enable USB debugging mode, meaning that your phone can now be modified by connecting it to another device, such as a PC.
- Once you have plugged in your phone with a USB cable, press the number 1 on your computer keyboard to select the option check device on the terminal and then hit enter.
- Your device will show up on the list of devices connected. After that, press any key to continue.
- Now you need to select the second option for erasing the pin lock. Then the third option for deleting the pattern/gesture lock on your phone. After pressing the respective button, press enters and wait. Your smartphone should now be void of the pattern or pin lock. Which has been ready on it, and which you have unrecoverable.
If you have managed to ruin the user interface of your phone. Your phone is now immobile on the boot loop (a soft brick state); you can still recover it by entering a fastboot mode.
You will need to have fastboot drivers installed on your system and the way required to be set up on your smartphone too. Luckily, the RAR file you downloaded comes with a fastboot exe file. This helps the most; you won’t have to look for it separately.
Just double-click on the fastboot.exe file, and it will reset the default drivers. Drivers are already on your phone’s system and replace them with ADB drivers. This is precisely what we want for this mode to work.
You can check if your device has been adequately assumptive by opening the command prompt in administrator mode, then typing ADB devices, and then hitting enter. You will see the same list of devices attached along with an ID of your phone. Don’t worry if it’s the exact ID of your phone or not, because it usually will be.
Now that you have ADB successfully installed and fastboot working on your phone. Now you can proceed to the fastboot mode of doing things on the Android Multi Tools. In the tool, press key 7 to check devices on fastboot mode and then hit enter.
Once you have connected the phone in fastboot mode and pressed enter, you will see it in the list of devices. Now, you can once again choose the option that you want. For resetting your phone, select option five that, says wipe data and then hit enter.
Other than this, you can also reset the Gmail account that you have set up on your Android phone as the primary email, exit the first boot mode, wipe data and cache of your device in fastboot mode, go to the command prompt, fix the software information as well as the hardware information of your phone, reboot it as usual, and much more.
This tool is handy to get you out of any pickle you get yourself into.
Check this out: How to Change Launcher on Android? Full Guide
What is the use of Android Multi Tools?
Android Multi Tools will help you to reset the pin lock, password, or pattern lock from Android phones.
What are the benefits of multi-tools?
Android multi-tools will help you easily eliminate patterns or pin locks on your phone. You can hard reset your phone even if it is not booting up to the user interface.
Is Android Multi Tools safe?
Android multi-tools are entirely safe and reliable.
If you feel generous, there is an option to donate to the developer of this fantastic tool, which helped you in your time of need; when you press O and hit enter, their PayPal or bank transfer to support their projects.
Hope you found this article useful. Use this tool for your benefit and advise your friends who might need it. Cheers!
He is a Tech Geek, Gadget Expert, SEO Expert, Web Designer, and a Blogger. Having a technology background gives him a unique perspective!