Are you frustrated with your iPhone stuck on the Apple logo? Then look no further! This Tenorshare Reiboot review will explore how this software can help you fix the issue and get your iPhone back to normal.
The Tenorshare ReiBoot is a free software that helps you recover your iOS device from the recovery mode or vice versa. Reiboot can repair iOS system issues, including the Apple logo freeze, with just a few clicks. Moreover, it also allows you to recover from other worst scenarios like Bootloop and other iOS stuck issues. The features of Tenorshare ReiBoot include Exit Recovery Mode and Solve other iOS stuck issues.
We’ll provide a comprehensive review of Tenorshare Reiboot, enabling you to make an informed decision. So, without any further chitter-chatter, let’s start the review of Tenorshare ReiBoot Software.
Tenorshare Reiboot Review: Outline & Getting Started
Tenorshare offers the Reiboot tool in both free and premium versions. The free one is limited to some features only, and you need to license it for exclusive professional tools. You can download the free version of Reiboot directly from the official Tenorshare website. The Pro version costs you around $29.95. It helps you to resolve the overheating and sudden crashing issues easily.
Best ReiBoot Features
The freeware version only solves a limited number of errors and bugs and works in recovery mode. However, the premium version helps you restore your iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc., from tons of stuck issues. It also resolves the iTunes error for most devices with large compatibility support.
- Exit Recovery Mode: – You can quickly recover your iOS stuck device from the recovery mode. The tool does the job, and you won’t have to face any data loss and won’t need to restore anything afterward. Moreover, you can carry out the process in a reverse manner.
- Solve other iOS stuck issues: – Repair other issues like device hanged on connecting to the iTunes screen, boot loop stuck, Apple logo stuck, or simply fix iPhone stuck after jailbreak.
This review or a guide on recovering your iOS device will help all those tech-savvy guys who accidentally screwed up their phones during the Jailbreak process.
How to use the iPhone Recovery Mode?
To start with the review, let me shed a little light on the recovery processor mode in iPhone/iPad and its helpfulness. Recovery Mode helps restore your iOS-powered device from a stuck or unresponsive screen.
It mostly happens due to the unstable upgrade or downgrade of the iOS update. Also, your iPhone/iPad can get slow, unexpectedly crash, or get stuck between the app processes, and tools like ReiBoot are the helpers in your day of misery.
ReiBoot Review: How to get iPhone out of Recovery mode?
- Download the Tenorshare ReiBoot from its official website to start the recovery process. As it is freeware, it is free for both Windows and Mac.
- The installation is a short process; you’ll be ready to rock and roll within a minute. Then, connect your iPhone/iPad to the laptop via the USB cable.
- The UI is simple, and you’ll see three basic options, click on the Exit Recovery Mode.
- The program will restart your iOS device and try to boot using its smart algorithm. Just wait for the Reiboot to perform its magic.
Follow these simple steps, and your stuck iPhone will be quickly out of recovery mode. However, if the following guide didn’t help you recover your device, then the Fix All iOS stuck issues should be your consideration.
These features are extensively available in the pro version only. You can upgrade as per your requirement.
Quick Recovery Features
- Easily put iPhone in recovery mode and carry out a simple booting process.
- Recover Your stuck iPhone/iPad from the DFU mode.
- Restore the stuck-at-Apple logo issue and the black screen on Connect to iTunes.
- Reiboot is available to download and use without any cost.
- Very simple and minimal UI to use and restore the device.
- One-Click solution to restore all the iOS bricked devices, mostly the iPhones.
- Getting out of the recovery mode is a little time-consuming, but considering the options of restoring your iPhone or iPad without any data loss can always balance out the situation.
Is Tenorsare Reiboot safe?
Yes, Tenorshare ReiBoot is a legitimate software tool for fixing iOS device issues. It is a safe and reliable tool and is used by several people across the world.
Is Tenorsare Reiboot free?
Tenorshare ReiBoot offers both free and pro versions, so you can choose whichever version suits you.
So, this was my take on Tenorshare’s Reiboot recovery software. ReiBoot is a great utility software that can resolve stuck issues on your iOS device. Do share your thoughts and let me know if you’ve successfully used Reiboot to recover your iOS device from Bootloop or if recovery is stuck in the comment section below. Cheers!
He is a Tech Geek, Gadget Expert, SEO Expert, Web Designer, and a Blogger. Having a technology background gives him a unique perspective!