In the growing trends, Native Advertising is leading the online marketing industry. This is because these advertising networks have high conversion rates than standard platforms like AdSense, etc. Moreover, the CTR of different native formats varies slightly depending on the location of the banners and averages 0.26 %. For comparison, traditional banner CTR averages only 0.17 %.
Talking about today’s scenarios, the majority of the audience network is now shifted to mobile app platforms, and a significant 50% of the app developers use native advertisements for their revenue. You must be wondering that why suddenly out of the blues, I’ve started to talk about advertising platforms. Well, it is all because of this wonderful network that I have discovered, Adnow.
This post is a full-fledged review of what Adnow is why is recommended to every blogger and online publisher nowadays. So, let’s start with a little about the company.
Summarizing in few words, Adnow is an international native advertising network or company that provides monetizing solutions through advertising for publishers. Adnow.com has been working with over 150,000 partners in 107 countries and displays over 5 billion monthly impressions for multiple platforms. It is the most recommended network for bloggers who can monetize their websites by placing Adnow widgets that are fully customizable.
Though there are other networks like Outbrain, Taboola, and RevContent, Adnow has outrun others with its specialization of using new technologies like Big Data, Real Time Bidding, and digital advertising. Following are some of the great features that make it suited for all the newbies, publishers, and budding bloggers.
- Kickstart Your Monetization: – One of the top reasons to go with Adnow is the eligibility criteria for growing publishers. Unlike RevenueHits, this website allows new sites to register with the network quickly. The registration and setup process is pretty simple, and the best thing is that you can request your payout on week basis. The threshold is $20, and you can use PayPal, Payoneer, etc. to redeem the amount.
- Global Coverage: – Being an international advertising network, Adnow seamlessly works across different countries. Even websites with other languages can also join this native network. You can track your real-time processes and other details with a personal dashboard or account manager.
- Support for All: – The widgets seamless work with other native ads on your websites. Easy integration and competitive rates for all the bloggers. If you have a decent amount of traffic, then you can also use Adnow as an AdSense alternative. Moreover, the average CTR is 1.15% for all native advertisements.
You can also learn about all the major benefits of this network on Digitalpoint Forum: Adnow Official Thread
My Hands on Adnow: The Review
You can start by registering as a publisher on the official Adnow website. The sign-up process is pretty simple and only takes few minutes to get the dice rolling. Just your site links and you’ll be redirected to your dashboard where you can add, track, and manage the widgets.
This native advertisement platform does not ask for any minimum eligibilities to join the network. However, the company is very strict about it guidelines. Summarizing the rules, a website cannot have:
- Any Broken Copyright Law according to the guidelines of the country.
- The website cannot withhold content that is subjected as adult, spam, spyware, adware and malware.
- Promoting Illegal activities or products.
Also, the site Publisher cannot:
- Use Bots or Software to generate fake clicks.
- Click on their ads or ask others to do.
- Use auto refreshing websites and PTCs to manipulate.
Moving on to the most important part, Customizable Widgets. They’ll be the primary banners directed to various links which you have to put on your blog or website. You can head to the Widget section in your dashboard.
Apart from altering the widget code, the user can change the size of ads, colors, and some ads in a column and rows. Depending on your ads’ placement and attractiveness, you’ll be able to generate enough revenue.
The stats are defined in another section where the user can track his income, CTR rates, CPM, views, impressions and total clicks in chronological order. You can calculate your total revenue or request your payout directly. Just make sure that your income should be minimum $20.
All in All, Adnow is one of the best-recommended advertising network for all the bloggers who are struggling to generate revenues, even though they have good traffic statistics. It is also an excellent choice for advertisers as there are hundreds of new publishers adding every month. The impression rates are reasonably compatible, making the network as a prior choice for both publishers and advertisers.
So, what are you waiting for? You can start right by signing up on the website. Confirm your email, add your site and start generating revenue with this native advertising platform.
See Also: –
Top 10 Online Forums & Discussion Portals for Bloggers
Clickadu Review: Premium Ad Network For Maximum Revenue
Best Tips For Boosting App Marketplace Ranking
Do let me know if you are using Adnow for your website too. I would recommend this to all the Indian Bloggers as all of the knows that AdSense is not going to save you from the crises alone. Comment your thoughts below. Cheers!
Rahul Gupta is the founder of CrunchyTricks .He is a Tech Geek, SEO Expert, Web Designer and a Blogger.