Are you searching for the best Excel to VCF Vcard converters to effortlessly manage your data? Well, look no further! In this article, we’ll explore two top-notch converters that seamlessly transform your Excel data into VCF Vcard format.
The two best Excel to VCF Vcard converters mentioned in this article are Excel To vCard and Excel To VCF Converter. These tools will efficiently convert your Excel data to VCF Vcard format for better data management.
Keep reading to discover how these converters can simplify your contact management tasks.
Top 2 Excel To VCF Vcard Converters
Excel To vCard
- First, download, install, and run Excel to VCard software on your system.
- Then click the “Browse” option from the welcome screen and add the Excel file to the software. It will show a preview of the File, and after viewing the preview, click “Next.”
- Map all the custom field attributes and hit the “Next” button.
- In the next step, just choose your desired Export options and then click on “Convert.”
- Finally, all your Excel contacts get converted to vCard file formats and saved in your notified location.
Visit: Excel To vCard
Excel To VCF Converter
Developed by The Web Vendor, this app comes for free in the Google Play store.
- In the sample file of the app, there is a list of valid columns. Make sure that your Excel file contains them only.
- Now, upload the Excel file and select the first and last row and column in your Excel sheet.
- Then mention which type of data you want to feed in which column.
- Click on “Create VCF file”; it will be created and stored in the required folder.
Visit: Excel To VCF Converter
He is a Tech Geek, Gadget Expert, SEO Expert, Web Designer, and a Blogger. Having a technology background gives him a unique perspective!