Are you looking to add a temporary profile picture on Facebook? Well, look no further! In this comprehensive step-by-step guide, we will discuss how to add a temporary profile picture on Facebook.
To add a temporary profile picture on Facebook, follow these instructions: Facebook>Profile>Upload photo>Make temporary>Set a time limit>Save. This guide will walk you through how you can add a temporary profile picture on Facebook on your Android and iOS devices.
Discover how a temporary profile picture can help you express yourself. Keep reading.
Must Read: – 15+1 Latest Facebook Tips & Tricks
Add a Temporary Profile Picture through Facebook Web
- Navigate to your Facebook profile and select Upload profile picture.
- Upload a new profile picture or choose from the existing ones.
- Now click on the “Make Temporary” button.
- Select the expiry duration according to your comfort.
- Once all is done, click on the “Save” button to appear the changes.
- This temporary profile picture will revert to your previous photo after the specified expiry time.
How to Set a Temporary Profile Picture on Android Phone
- Go to your Facebook profile and click Upload a profile picture.
- Select a photo from your Smartphone’s file manager or existing ones on FB.
- You can capture new ones too.
- Adjust or crop the photo according to your need.
- Tap the Make Temporary button and choose the expiry time.
- Hit Done, and that’s it.
How to Add a Temporary Profile Picture on iPhone
- Navigate to your FB profile and tap on your profile picture.
- Choose Change Picture or Video.
- Select the picture in your camera roll or take a new one.
- Crop it to adjust in the frame.
- Now hit Make Temporary and select the expiry duration.
- Tap Save, and you’re done.
How to add a temporary profile picture on Facebook?
To add a temporary profile picture on Facebook, follow these instructions: Facebook>Profile>Upload photo>Make temporary>Set a time limit>Save.
How long do temporary profile pictures last on Facebook?
Temporary profile pictures on Facebook typically last for a month.
In conclusion, adding a temporary profile picture on Facebook is a simple and effective way to express yourself. By following the step-by-step instructions provided in this article, anyone can easily navigate the process and make a temporary profile picture update on Facebook. I hope this article was helpful to you.
He is a Tech Geek, Gadget Expert, SEO Expert, Web Designer, and a Blogger. Having a technology background gives him a unique perspective!