|keyboard shortcuts blogger post editor|
25 Keyboard Shortcuts For Blogger Post Editor
- Ctrl + C: – To copy the selected text.
- Ctrl + V: – To paste the coped text.
- Ctrl + Z: – To undo the deleted or erased text.
- Ctrl + Y: – To redo the undo text.
- Ctrl + X: – To redo the undo text.
- Ctrl + B: – To bold the selected text.
- Ctrl + D: – To save post as draft.
- Ctrl + G: – Indic Transliteration.
- Ctrl + P: – To publish the post.
- Ctrl + A: – It will select the complete page.
- Ctrl + S: – To auto-save your post. Keep on editing at the same time.
- Ctrl + U: – To underline the selected text.
- Ctrl + I: – To italicize the selected text.
- Ctrl + K: – To insert hyperlink to selected text. First select the text and then insert the link into it.
- Tab: – To change the bullets into sub-bullets.
- Tab + Shift: – To add levels between bullets and levels, (Use to remove the bullets or numbers). Select the text and then use this shortcut.
- Ctrl + F: – To provide a search pop up which you can use to find any phrase or sentence in your post.
- Ctrl + Shift + M: – To convert your Blogger Post Editor to Mobile View.
- Ctrl ++ (Press + Two Time): – To zoom in the blogger post editor.
- Ctrl — (Press – Two Time): – To zoom out the blogger post editor.
- Ctrl + 0: – To change the screen to default size.
- Ctrl +Shift + V: – To paste the copied item without formatting.
- Ctrl + Shift + A: – To add a link.
- Ctrl + Shift + P: – To preview.
- Ctrl + L: – Format selected text as block quote (Works In HTML Mode Only).
So it was a complete list of useful shortcuts for blogger. Some of them might not work in the latest web browsers. I have tested them in Internet explorer 7/8, Opera browser 34.0 but not in Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome latest version. If these are working fine in browsers listed above then let us know by commenting below.
He is a Tech Geek, Gadget Expert, SEO Expert, Web Designer, and a Blogger. Having a technology background gives him a unique perspective!