Are you struggling with the PS3 DNS Error 80710102 while trying to connect to the PlayStation Network? Don’t worry; we’ve got you covered. In this article, we’ll guide you through the steps to fix the PS3 DNS error 80710102 and get you back to enjoying online gaming.
DNS error occurs when users try to connect their PS3 to the Internet. You can try to reboot your PS3 or modem to get rid of this issue, but it usually doesn’t work. That’s why we have brought you this article. This article will guide you step-by-step on how to fix the PS3 DNS error 8710102.
By following these steps, you’ll be able to fix the PS3 DNS Error 80710102. Keep reading to learn more about each step in detail.
Solve PS3 DNS Error 80710102 – Working Method
Change DNS Address
It is the best method that should work for you. Simply change the DNS value on your PS3.
- Navigate to Settings>>Network Settings>>Internet Connection Settings.
- Now in the Internet connection setting option, simply select Yes and then Custom.
- After that, choose the connection method; it can be either wired or wireless.
- For a wired connection, select Auto-Detect for the Ethernet operation mode.
- For a wireless connection, simply go for the security type your wireless network uses and enter your password.
- Regarding IP Address Settings, tap on Automatic and then choose Do Not Set for the DHCP host name.
- Then set DNS settings to manual as it will allow you to enter DNS manually. After that, enter primary and secondary DNS values as given below.
Primary DNS 184.108.40.206
Secondary DNS 220.127.116.11
If some additional setting is required, do the same listed below.
MTU should be set to Automatic.
Proxy Server – Do Not Use
Now just enable Universal Plug and Play (UPnP)
After that, tap X to save settings and one more time to test the connection.
What is connection error 80710102 on PS3?
Connection error 80710102 on PS3 is a common issue related to network connectivity. It occurs when the console fails to establish a stable connection to the internet.
How do I fix my IP address o PS3?
To fix your IP address on a PS3, go to the network settings, select settings and connection list, and enter the desired IP address, subnet mask, default gateway, and DNS server information provided. Save the settings and restart your PS3 for the changes to take effect.
In conclusion, resolving the PS3 DNS Error 80710102 on the PlayStation Network is crucial to ensuring a seamless gaming experience. By following the steps mentioned in this article, you can effectively fix this issue. Remember to ensure a stable internet connection while fixing the error. If you still have any doubts or queries, then feel free to leave a comment below in the comment section.
He is a Tech Geek, Gadget Expert, SEO Expert, Web Designer, and a Blogger. Having a technology background gives him a unique perspective!