So, today I am going to tell you how to get unlimited free coins in rewards in almost all games. You must’ve seen many articles which ask you to complete the survey, download apps and win rewards and redeem that. But that's too much of work for a game.
Get Free Coins & Reward
- To get started with the guide. At First, you need to download the Freedom apk.
- Once Downloaded, click on the downloaded apk file and click on install.
- Open the Freedom app from the app drawer and Grant Root access and wait for few minutes till Freedom set up the things for you.
- Now, on the home screen of your smartphone’s display, you’ll see the list of all the apps listed. You can choose the app in which you want to get the coins or rewards.
- After selecting, the app would now analyze the conditions to satisfy and make the app suitable for rewarding conditions.
- After few seconds, the app will open. Now, all you need to do is to find the option to purchase gems, coins, rewards or whatever the game currency is.
- Now, you have to click on buy, and then a purchase box will appear. Make sure that the card number is written there should be like "Free Card xxx-xxx". If so, then click on continue and complete the purchase, as soon as the purchase is initiated, the box will close. You will be credited with some coins you just bought.
Features of Freedom App
- Use In-App Purchases for Free in Almost all Apps and Games.
- Compatible with nearly all the apps available in the play store.
- Support all recent version of the Android operating system. That means it can run flawlessly on an Android Lollipop, marshmallow and nougat.
- Enjoy Unlimited Coins, Gems or Bullets from Games for free.
- Unlock any level of the game quickly.
- You can also unlock the full version of apps and games quickly.
How does it work?Well, when you try to initiate the purchase of the free coins in your game, the freedom framework will disable the Google payment system of the google play store and display its payment box, which looks like the google one.
However, you can find if the payment box is real or fake by looking at the credit card number in the payment box. If the credit card number looks like "FreeCard-xxx-xxx" then you free to click on the proceed button and the amount would succeed, and you will get the coins which you are supposed to get if you paid.
Now, what happened is, Freedom app faked the transaction and fooled the Games that the user had paid the money. The app blindly trusted the payment framework and credited the expected coins in the user's account.