This one obviously had to make the cut. It’s popular for its web accessibility and the fact that it is linked with the best email client out there. Everything that has Google backing it is a huge hit, and this is no exception.
It has a ton of third party applications to support its infrastructure. It has an ultimate syncing tool and a dedicated contacts tool that separates it from Gmail.
2. PlaxoIt is a web based contact management system. It has a very particular focus on connections. Like Gmail, it has an anywhere accessibility feature as long as you have an internet connection and a web browser.
See Also: - 10 Best Free & Paid Fax Software
The unique feature of Plaxo is that it supports syncing to a large variety of popular contact management apps like Microsoft Outlook and Apple’s Address Book. It is cross platform and hence allows you to sync your contacts from almost anywhere.
3. PipedriveIt is a sales tool for entrepreneurs and small teams with ambitions and aspirations. It helps one visualize the sales pipeline by helping to make sure that valuable contacts and activities remain secure and intact.
People rely on it because it is easy to use and integrate. It is intuitive, and you can use it on the go. The contacts management tool is great at forecasting deals, and it can be used in collaboration with other software like Google Apps, MailChimp and Zapier.
The easiest and probably earliest contact manager to hit the scene. It is the contact manager that was used by almost everyone who works in an office. Microsoft Outlook is not a slouchy contacts manager.
It has a wide array of third party apps to help enhance the contact management chops – including the Plaxo syncing plug-in. It is great at organizing and gets things done without the hassle of managing too many contact management applications in sync with each other.
5. Address BookThose of you who own a Mac need to search no further to find a contact management software. Apple’s Address Book is easy to use, it integrates smoothly with almost any application on the Mac, and it comes free installed on your computer.
It is that simple. You don’t need to do anything to grab it. It effortlessly syncs all your contact information across your devices and organizes them so you can access it easily.
6. PobucaThere aren’t a lot of applications out there that will update your business contacts to your phone automatically and then share it with those you need to send it to. Most of the time, we end us losing precious minutes trying to update the contacts lists without sharing.
See Also: -9 Best Secure & Encrypted Email Service Providers
We have the solution. Using Pobuca, you can boost your productivity and security by organizing all your contacts in one place; and it can be accessed from any device. Pobuca is a contact management app for the mobile world. You can use your working email address to sign up and then have no worries about the contacts being shared with talented people who need it too.
7. SalesforceThis one easily manages its way into the best contact management software list. It has a well designed and easy to use interface, it has an almost incredible help and support resources system.
One can upload relevant documents and also add call logs, notes & custom tags.
Use Salesforce to display not only the personal contact information but also the other business information and documents gathered from previous interactions. You can add notes and gain an understanding of who else interacts with the said contact.
8. SageAnother great contact management system, Sage offers you contact information, contact history, archives and integration with social networking profiles. The interface is not as clean as some of the others, but everything is organized into neat divisions describing all you need to know about every contact in the list.
You can connect with Microsoft Outlook or Google Contacts, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn profiles, so that you are up to date on every forum.
9. amoCRMContact Management has long sine evolved from the simple database system to vital sales too. Here we have amoCRM that goes one step further. It has new features and integrations that keep your leads organized.
See Also: - Top 6 Best Online Calendar Design/Maker Software
It tracks everything that happens on your websites, your phone, your email – anything that has contacts elements will be synchronized with your application.
10. NetSuiteThis client management software – a part of the ERP business solution – is a standalone application. Incorporating some of the popular contact management applications, NetSuite comes in a clean and easy to use interface.
It has tools to interact with customers, tracking leads and managing email campaigns. It can automatically track and import your company’s websites visitors and has a cloud-based data protection that helps integrate the software quickly.
NetSuite has a lot of client management tools to support the growth of your business. The only downside is that it does not support live chat options.