Removing the duplicate files, on the other hand would give you more free space, an increase in productivity and fewer dilemmas for sure, but the real problem arises when you finally decide to delete all those. Fortunately, today is the day you’re going to learn how to delete all those duplicate files and that too without any effort. So, without any further talking, let’s get started.
Getting StartedBy now, you must have had realized that we’re going to use a tool for this. On the web, you’ll find hundreds of programs and tools to do the job, some paid and some free but what I am going with is a freemium tool that helps you remove the files within few seconds. The Duplicate File Finder Plus is the tool that scans through your drives and partition to find and list all the duplicate file with their respective file location, size, and modification date.
- Easy Compare among the Conflicting Files.
- Fast Searching Algorithm and Preview Feature.
- View File Sources, Modification Date, and Folder Locations.
- Save File Search Listings for future purposes.
- Invert Searching capabilities with advanced filters.
- Sorting & Listing results based on size decreasing order etc.
- The selection wizard automatically checks the unwanted files.
- Simple & Easy to use for beginner users as well.
- Reliable after sales support from the developers.
Plans & PricingSo, how much does this remarkable cost? Well, the Duplicate File Finder Plus is available with three different licenses. If you’re not satisfied enough with the trial version, then you should upgrade to the single PC license starting at $29.99 with lifetime free license support and updates.
Final WordsAll in All, this is the simplest and the easiest way to get rid of all those duplicate files that are consuming the extra space on your storage drives and often confuses you while modifying the original one. This tool, Duplicate File Finder Plus has been tested on my personal laptop. So, you can rely on this tool as I used to delete all the previous article drafts and reviews which were lying on my device.
See Also: -
1. Lifsoft Auto Power-on & Shut-down Software Review | Download Latest Version
2. AOMEI Backupper Solution: Never Losing Data Again When PC Crashes
3. KeepVid Music Review: The Ultimate Tool to Download Music & Videos
Be sure to go for the trial version first and if you’re interested in getting the job done hassle free, then you can upgrade your license. Do let me know if this method was helpful for you or not. Also, mention any other software or tool that you would love to share in the comment section below. Cheers!