OverviewThe OCR (Optical Character Recognition) as the name suggests is a smart feature that lets you edit the text identified from a scanned document. It can either be a policy statement, a proposal letter or any other document. Just scan the whole PDF document and this tool automatically detect the language characters in digital text format.
PDFelement saves the day by scanning the PDF file and converting it into editable documents for further uses. You are entitled to use the OCR feature on any paper document, just make sure that it is clearly visible and understandable. PDFelement also supports various languages, so you don’t have to worry about the compatibility of this software.
Why Use PDF to OCR? PDFelement’s Best Features!Things you can do with the Optical Character Recognition technology:
- Edit or Modify Texts: - One of the best features of having the OCR extension in PDFelement is that once you have scanned the image document, you can then edit the texts quickly. It Allows you to add or alter any relevant element, image or information from the document. Remove unwanted images, fill interactive forms, increase the font size, and much more.
- Search Text Quickly: - Another handy option that you get is to find any information in the paper documents. I’m not talking about 1-2 pages but the reports of 20-30 pages. After scanning the document and the recognition, you can convert the PDF into a word processing document. Within seconds, you’ll be able to identify the information that you’ve been searching all over. Just type a keyword, and the rest is up to the software. It is very useful when one need to find a particular clause in a policy document, etc.
- Global Language Support: - It is very comforting that the software is distributed globally with support for various languages. Wondershare has enabled the OCR for multiple languages that are used for documentation purposes. It is very useful and convenient for companies that have branches across different locations.
- Hassel free Use: - Accidental deletions and miss the location of documents and files, can be easily avoided as you can instantly create a new copy using this OCR software. Just scan the original document once and backup the paper on local storage as well cloud backup. This feature saves a lot of time and efforts for you.
Batch Use for Word, Excel & PDF FilesWondershare’s PDF Element has the capability to bulk scan the documents and easily convert them to standard Word files in (*docx, doc) format and another standard processing format like Excel, Text or just modify the PDFs only.
Productive in Every AspectEdit scanned documents and PDF files with PDFelement. The software provides you with every feature that you need to modify and edit PDF files. The product is crafted for corporate and productive uses. You can use it to make your EBooks, Documents, and much more.
Many More Features offered by PDFelement
- Convert PDFs from any document.
- Convert any Paper or E-document to PD.
- Edit PDF like a Word Document.
- Security & Protection your PDF documents.
- Add or Remove Watermarks.
- Fill out blank forms & interactive documentations.
- Add annotations to PDF.
- Merge or Split PDF.
ConclusionFinally, All I can say is that Wondershare’s PDF element and its OCR Plugin collectively makes it the PDF Reader & Editor for professional as well for personal purposes. The software is quite easy and straightforward to operate by every user. It has a pretty laid-back and user-friendly interface that makes it a powerful tool and seamlessly easy too. Moreover, it has tons of other advanced features to offer as well.
So, if you’re still confused about whether to go with this performance-oriented tool or not, then I would recommend you to go for the trial version first. Wondershare’s PDF element offers so many handy features at a subtle cost. Do let me know if you’re scanning your documents with the remarkable OCR feature or not. Comment down below. Cheers!