Suppose you've captured some precious photos of your child’s first birthday or any other special moment, and accidentally your hard disk crashes that contain all of these pictures. What would you do? So it’s better to find a solution that can help you from such upcoming situations.
Setup & InstallationBefore going for all the hastily recovery, you’ll need to download and install the software on your device. Since the tool is offering so many remarkable features, you can expect that it is a premium tool.
However, the company has a trial version for all the customers to assess out all the features. The trial version is available on the official website, and you can download RS Photo Recovery from here. The installation process only takes up few minutes, and you can start the recovery process right from here.
Right after setup, the software greets you with a very straightforward and familiar interface. There is a step by step guide to recover all the images from any storage partition on your hard disk, or any other removable media storage device.
The recovery wizard is pretty simple and helps you to recover any lost, deleted file from your system, even if you’re not familiar with the all this recovery stuff. It starts the process automatically and guides you to select the file partition, where the file is located.
Features of RS Photo Recovery
1. Wide Support & CompatibilityThe software supports almost every standard file format for images and pictures like jpeg, jpg, .cr2, crw, BMP, Raw, PSD, cdr, pef, x3f tiff, tif, nef, etc. Also, RS Photo Recovery has extended support for all the RAW file formats of DSLRs like Canon, Nikon, SONY, etc.
2. Recover from AnythingYou can recover media files from literally any memory card and storage devices such as SD Cards, SDHC, SDXC, Flash Drives, or any other external media drive.
3. Extended Restore FunctionalitiesWith this recovery tool, you can restore files from a typical Hard Disk, SSD Drives and it also supports recovery options for images that were deleted from your FAT and NTFS partitions.
How Much Does RS Photo Recovery Cost?Let’s keep it straight forward, for any premium service you need to pay a little fee for its undisputed access. Similarly, with so many premium features and recovery options, RS Photo Recovery also costs a price of $49.95. The tool is priced the same globally, and you can register and purchase the pro version from the official website. There are other versions as well, Office & Commercial. You can get more details about the pricing here.
Final ThoughtsAll in All, RS Photo Recovery is an excellent choice and comes very useful at multiple times. Though it is a premium too, you can experience all of its amazing features from the trial version. It is free and is available on the official website.
See Also: -
1. Remove Unwanted Watermarks With Photo Stamp Remover
2. Best Photo Locker Apps for Android
3. Top 9 Photo Stitching Software
4. Optimize And Enhance Your Photos Photomizer 3
So, it is now the time to save all your precious images and pictures which were once deleted from your device. Do share your thoughts on the software. Cheers!