Why Use KeepVid Pro?How many of you are aware of the original website version of KeepVid? For all those who don’t know, the allows you to download videos in MP3, MP4 format, different HD device resolutions, and much more from websites like YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion, Vevo, etc.
However, KeepVid Pro is something more than just a desktop version of this downloader site. With the Pro version, you can directly download the video from across different streaming services and that too without any hassles, choices to choose different resolutions, and file format. But to use all these amazing features, you’ll need to have the KeepVid Pro software on your Laptop/PC. So, let’s get started with all the installation and setup processes.
Getting StartedThough KeepVid Pro is entirely a premium version which can be purchased from its official websites, the company offers a trial version of this desktop too. You can download the free trial directly from the website link here. However, the trial is limited to few features only, and you eventually need to license the software for uninterrupted services from KeepVid Pro.
The ReviewThe installation process only took few minutes. After few clicks and ticks, the software was ready to rock and roll. KeepVid has kept the interface similar to a standard downloading platform and therefore, any first-time user would instantly feel comfortable with all the features and option in the software.
- Directly Save Videos in MP3 Format. Apart from MP3, you can also export the audio in different formats like MP3, M4A, AC3, WMA, WAV.
- Record Videos from websites that do not support downloading options. Save from Lynda, MTV, Facebook, Instagram, and hundreds of other video streaming sites.
- Download Subtitles with the Pro Version.
- One of the best YouTube video downloaders that allow you to save videos in over 150 supported formats like MP4, AVI, MPG, MKV, and MOV.
- Turbo Mode for batch video is downloading and saving options. You can also convert the saved files later after saving it on your local storage.
- Reliable & Friendly Aftersales support with proper documentations for Pro Users.
Plans & Pricing of KeepVid ProSo how much does this software costs? For the KeepVid Pro version, you only need to pay $19 for the one year license. Moreover, the lifetime license is available for $29. Both the licenses are limited to 1 PC only.
The most recommended family license that supports up to 5 devices is priced for $72.5 and has free updates and licensing with lifetime validity.
See Also: -
10 Best Movie Apps for Android | Free & Paid
Top 10 Movie Apps for iOS | Free & Paid
Top 8 Video Downloader Extensions for Google Chrome