See Also: - 10 Best Word (Doc) to HTML Converters Free Download
- First of all, download, install and run Excel to VCard software on your system.
- Then click on the "Browse" option from the welcome screen and add the excel file to the software. It will show a preview of the File and after viewing the preview, click "Next."
- Map all the custom field attributes and hit "Next" button.
- In the next step just choose your desired Export options, and then click on "Convert."
- Finally, all your Excel contacts get converted to vCard file formats and saved in your notified location.
- In the sample file of the app, there is a list of valid columns. Make sure that your Excel file contains them only.
- Now, upload the excel file and select the first and last row and column in your excel sheet.
- Then mention which type of data you want to feed in which column.
- Click on "Create VCF file", it will be created and stored in the required folder.
These are the two methods to convert excel file information to a card file. Cards are definitely on trend as they can be electronically transferred. Rather than the old business card formats, people especially, business persons are hugely shifting their focus to these type of electronic business cards that can carry information like Name, Phone Number, Email Address, Mailing Address, etc.