OverviewThe sole reason that people don’t work out is the lack of motivation. In the starting days, you’ll all feel pumped up and energetic but what after it. Fortunately, this application allows motivates you and provides with a whole new set of features and options that would improve your workout sessions.
Getting StartedTo start your highly motivated sessions, you’ll need to download the application for your smartphone. The app is available for both Android & iOS devices. The app is free to download and can be found in the official stores. Moreover, you can also go for the plus membership, allowing you to win extra rewards and stuff from companies like Adidas. The iOS version is compatible with iPhones, iPod and even iPad with data syncing and cloud services.
Download UpDown for Android | iOS
The app makes your smartphone work as a virtual personal trainer for you and keeps you motivated, along with
ReviewYou are greeted with a stylish and bold design with a simple tap on dashboard layout. The app is smartly crafted to curate a personalized training and workout schedule. All the exercise categories are divided into five categories including cardio, cross, core, stretching, and strength. You can easily customize the duration and the intensity of your workout. Also, you can create your custom training session from dozens of exercises to choose from.
- Virtual Trainer: - The app keeps track of all your exercises throughout the sessions with voice cues, and guides you about when to stop? How many practices are left? And much more.
- Sample Videos: - All the exercises added to the app consist inbuilt videos that are often useful if you haven’t tried it before. You can also configure the app to display the video as you exercise in the gym.
- Fully Customizable: - Since the app is dedicated to the users, you are all entitled to customize your sessions and workouts. You can also duplicate exercises, swap or even remove them according to your own and by the time you’re done with the workout, the app tells you about all the calories that you’ve burned.
- The Motivator: - The best thing about the app is that you’re showered with a lot of motivation and enthusiasm to workout. Frankly speaking, it helped me a lot to workout with more dedication & going to help you too.
- Different Workout Sessions
- Exercises with Voice Cues
- Calorimeter & Updater
- Videos for Each Exercise
- Auto navigation during workouts
- Stats & Analyze your Sessions
- Share your workout sessions and motivate others
- Customized Workout Sessions