Someday, Apple might release or provide a feature for all the users to download videos for mac but till now, most of the users feel unprivileged. As they say, ‘Need is the Mother of all Inventions,' many companies are satisfying the needs of all the Mac users by providing software that can download free music and videos right on their MacBook or Mac Pro.
Getting StartedYou can start by downloading the iSkysoft iTube Studio Client for both Windows & Mac. Though it is a premium software, the company offers a free trial version for all the users who want to test out the features. You can download the free trial directly from the official website.
After setting up, you can start downloading the videos from the iSkysoft iTube Studio in two standard ways. You can directly start the downloading process by pasting the URLs directly into the application. Also, you can use the browser plugin to directly download the videos from online streaming websites like YouTube, Hulu, BBC videos, etc. The plugin automatically integrates a download button which you can use to download the video directly.
You can save the videos in different resolutions according to your needs, and you are also entitled to download only the audio of the videos. This feature often comes handy if you want to download podcasts, any audio-centric video or any music song.
To be honest, using iSkysoft iTube Studio was pretty simple and I was able to download several videos directly from the app within a few minutes. The interface of the client is very minimal, and you can download videos in different formats and resolutions, depending on your device needs. You’re greeted with the dashboard where you can directly download the videos by pasting the video URL.
- Download & Convert in More Than 153 Formats: - The best feature of the application is that you can download and convert the videos to more than 153 available formats. So, if the video is not supported on your device, then you can convert the video to the desired format such as MP4, Flv, Mkv, and that too in different resolutions.
- All Apple Devices Supported: - For all the Mac users, this is life saver software. Since you cannot access all the videos from iTunes, give iSkysoft iTube Studio a try, and you’ll love it. The application supports the latest version of OS X El Capitan and other versions too. The downloaded videos are supported by iPhone 4,4s,5,5c,6,6s, all the versions of iPad and Apple TV too.
- Download Videos From More Than 10000+ Websites: - The downloaded videos can be easily optimized for Gaming Consoles, TVs, and other devices. Apart from downloading videos from popular video streaming sites like YouTube, Vimeo, and Dailymotion, you are also eligible to download content from video streaming websites like NBC, BBC and sometimes from NFL by using the iSkysoft iTube Studio.
- Save Playlist & Export Videos: - You can save the full playlists, and you can even export all the downloaded videos to your iTunes Library. The app then automatically shuts down after the video downloading task is complete.
- Remarkable Customer Support: - The support of the company is also impressive. You can resolve any downloading issue or compatibility errors by contacting the Customer Support team. Also, there is a full user guide or documentation for users to learn how to use iSkysoft iTube Studio and all of its amazing features.
Plans & PricingSo how much this remarkable software costs? Well, iSkysoft iTube Studio is available for a fantastic deal on $19/per device for a 1-year license. The prices are same for both Mac & Windows versions, and there are other commercial and academic plans available for 2 or more than two devices and lifetime licenses.
- Simple & Easy to Use
- Download from over 10,000 websites
- Also supports Dailymotion, BBC iPlayer, Facebook, Metacafe, etc.
- Download videos in 4K, Full HD 1080p, 720p, etc.
- Convert YouTube Videos in Audio
- Inbuilt feature to convert the desired file format
- Cannot transfer videos to your mobile directly over WiFi (they say feature is coming soon)
- The free version of the software can only download YouTube videos for free
Final VerdictiSkysoft iTube Studio is the simplest and performance oriented software to download videos from websites and online streaming services. You can start downloading the videos and convert it to the desired formats. The plugin integrates with the browser and allows you to download from over hundreds of video streaming websites directly. As compared to other online downloading sites, iSkysoft iTube Studio is very intuitive and can be used by anyone who has a basic knowledge of Internet.
So, this was my take on the premium video downloading software, iSkysoft iTube Studio and now it is your time to tell me about what you think about this application. Cheers!