Oops! Too much right? Well, that’s some other day story. Today I will be providing a guide on how you can remove this obnoxious google play store error 927. Duh! The no. itself feels negative to me. This error mostly occurs when Google play store is upgrading itself in the background. It’s a transparent process, so many of you are not able to recognize it, so you continue with your downloading or updating your applications. And eventually, you get the error 927.
See Also: - 2 Ways to Sign Out From Google Play Store
So, here I am going to elaborate you how to resolve the famous google play store error 927. I must aware you that no particular trick or step can assuredly fix the error. The below methods are only trailed and tested by the Android community.
Steps to Solve The Google Play Store Error 927
#1 Reset Application Preferences
Now the system applications may have altered the functioning of these applications. So it’s important to start from the scratch. To reset all applications preferences to their default settings:
- Select the settings app from the app drawer or click on the cog icon in the notification shade.
- Under the Settings screen, scroll down to the device section and choose the “Apps” option.
- Click on the three-dot menu at the top right corner and select “Reset app preferences” from the drop down panel.
- A warning window will pop up on the screen, which speaks that this action will reset all disabled apps, disable app notifications, default applications for activities and background data restrictions for apps. Just tap on reset apps.
#2 Clear Phone and App Cache
Sometimes, errors could be for the reason that there is no space left for storing the cache on your device. For apps to add on new cache, you have to get clear of old cache:
Google Play Store App
- Go to settings as shown you earlier.
- Go down to the device section and choose the “Apps” option.
- Locate the app that you want to clear the cache or data.
- Click on Storage and the buttons for clearing the cache and app data will become available.
- Again go to Settings.
- In the device section, select Storage
- Let the device calculate the cache stored, and then click on the tab
- A confirmation dialog box will appear, then click yes.
#3 Uninstall previous updatesThe play store might be creating a problem because of an incomplete update or the latest update. Well, it’s better to uninstall all new updates and re-install it.
- Go to settings under the device section go to apps and locate the google play store app
- Click on it and tap on the three-dot menu in the corner of the screen
- Under the pop-up panel, click on the uninstall updates
- Click yes in the confirmatory dialog box to upgrade the app to its factory settings.
#4 Remove and re-add Google play store accountTo remove the error 927 in play store, this method could also work
- At First, add up a proxy google account and delete the first Gmail account by navigating to System Settings>>Accounts>>Google>>Remove your Gmail accounts.
- Then secondly, force stops the google play store application and under the settings only, clean data and cache files.
- Now again go back to your account settings and re-add the old Google account.
- After doing the above steps effectively again try to download your applications from Google play store.
#5 Clear space on the phoneYour phone must have enough storage space for to download and install apps from Google play store. Otherwise, they will not be installed due to lack of storage. So free ample space on your phone.
- Now if your phone don’t have enough room to add any more apps. It is advised to clean up the old data or apps from the internal storage.
- You can do that manually, or there are some apps available on play store to clean up some space in your internal storage.
Note: - It is essential to restart after every step to make the changes in effect. Also, it is not necessary that to fix the error, follow all the steps. Even one step or two steps make the error run away. Just don’t overdo any step.
So, those were some tried ways to solve the google play store error 927. One of them will surely help you achieve your goal. If you ever face this error again, you can re-use the above methods.