- We can’t change our profile username more than 1 time.
- We can’t change page name after having 200 Likes.
- We can’t change group name when 150 members have been reached.
- Apart from these, we can’t add more than 5000 friends to our Facebook profile.
Nowadays, many people keep their Facebook profile names in stylish Fonts and cool names like ďą$hɨɲǥ ǥµ¥, $ɨďďhąяţh hąɲď$๏ʍ€, etc. But Facebook is banning such type of accounts using stylish fonts and fake names because there has been an increase in cyber crime using fake accounts and they keep a spy on such account. If they found something unusual about the account, they immediately ban it.
Also, ensure that your name doesn’t contain following:
- Titles of any kind that hurt sentiments. (professional, religious etc.)
- Symbols, repeating letters or punctuation, capitalization, and numbers in between the name.
- Avoid Phrases or nicknames in the place of a middle name
- Offensive content.
- Prevent multiple language characters.
Today, we are going to see some tricks regarding changing your profile name after crossing the limit. For solution, there are two possible ways:
- Either you directly contact the Customer care, or
- You adopt a circumlocution technique. (Most of the people go with this)
Once you reach the limit and try to change your name, you will get the following message “You can’t update your name right now because you’ve already changed it too many times.”
But as usual we are here to provide you some more solution, and here they are:
SolutionFor this solution there are some requirements listed below:
- You need to have one legal government Id or proof that shows your image and name.
- Choose your Profile picture same as available on your Id/proof.
- Ensure here that your account has exceeded this limit. Only then you can proceed further.
- Now, open Facebook's official form to request a change in name.
- Make sure you have entered the accurate data because your Id/proof will reflect it and there shouldn’t be any discrepancies.
- Enter First, Middle and last name accurately in a new format which you want.
- Select the reason for changing the name.
- Upload the image of your Id/Proof which shows that this is the name which you are using.
- Click on the send button and you have to wait for a week for request approval.
Must Read: - How To Share Post Into Multiple Facebook Groups In One Click
If you don’t have valid government Id/proof, you can submit any 2 copies from the list mentioned below:
- Credit card
- School or work ID
- Utility bill
- Library card
- Bus card
Hope you have found your solution and will help you to accomplish it.