I know there are a lot of digital marketers out there like me. There might be as much as thousands of websites that are trying to rank the same keyword as you. A marketer would certainly not be willing to lose the race to another person due to just poor management.
To help marketers like me, I’ve found a tool known as SheerSEO that you can use to track down your rankings and also outrank your competitors.
Salient Features of SheerSEO - What Makes it a Perfect Fit?
The feature which came as a life saver for me is its tracking feature. It is quite natural if you are publishing a new blog post, or web page, your sole intention is that it ranks well in SERPS. Otherwise, it would be worthless to write a post.
But the thing is, posts don’t rank immediately, they can take some time before appearing in top positions. They can take some hours, days, or even months.
With its “History” tab, you can also view the complete history of that article and its rankings for the keyword.
On Page Optimization
With the SheerSEO tool, you can cross check if everything is okay with SEO optimization on your page at internal levels. You can carry out tasks such as checking out the density of keywords on articles or the home page itself - whatever you want in a simple click.
You can also target and rank for particular keywords to make sure that your blog ranks wells in Google searches. If you are willing to open floodgates to your blog, this can be a great option and with this section alone, you can carry a lot of tasks.
What Else This Tool Has For You?Apart from its keyword tracking and on page checker, this tool consists of several other features which would help you analyze the performance of your blog. As far as I am concerned, I used SheerSEO for mainly two reasons - tracking my keyword, and on-page optimization.
But you can certainly check out its other set of features and explore each of them to explore the hidden capability of your blog and its search engine optimization.
With this tool, you’ll be able to monitor the following:
- Page Rank: - Check out the page rank of your website.
- Referrers: - Interested to know which sites are linking back to you. You can use this tool to find out whether you have any weak or bad backlinks pointed towards your website or not.
- Backlink count: - Analyze the proper number of links pointing to your blog.
- Social Shares: - This part of tool gives you a complete and detailed analysis of the social stream of your blog. You can find out how many people are sharing your blog on Twitter, and Facebook.
- Indexed Pages: - Find out the total number of blog posts which have been indexed by Google.
- Directory Submission: - I Love this feature in particular because it helps you do a very crucial task with utter easiness. Using this tool you can submit your blog to different directories and enjoy valuable backlinks & traffic. This tool makes the submissions very comfortable in particular.
From my point of view, you’ll certainly love the demo. Its demo comes with the rankings of its company website itself. You can monitor stats like traffic stats, current page rank of that site, the number of referrals, history of page rank, the number of proper backlinks.
All this data comes broken in the form of pictures and graphs so that you can understand the whole thing in a better way. This certainly lies on the fact that human brain is more of a visual learner compared to other methods of learning.
SheerSEO isn’t only a link building and monitoring software; it is more than that.
ConclusionWhen it comes to final bag it or grab it, I’d recommend serious bloggers & webmasters to grab this software to manage all their SEO hustle. To me in particular, it has helped a lot in getting my job done in time.
Three of its feature are more than enough in my opinion to have this software. Those three feature are – Keyword tracking, on page optimization checker and directory submission.
With these tools combined, you can keep an eye on rankings and outrank your competition. Let me know your suggestions in comments below.