One can easily upload new photos or choose from the existing ones on Facebook and set the expiry time of an hour, a day, a week or custom one.
Must Read: - 15+1 Latest Facebook Tips & Tricks
Here's how to set temporary profile picture through the Facebook web or mobile app for Android or iOS.
1. Add Temporary Profile Picture through Facebook Web
- Navigate to your Facebook profile and select upload profile picture.
- Upload new profile picture or choose from the existing ones.
- Now click on "Make Temporary" button.
- Select expiry duration according to your comfort.
- Once all done, click on "Save" button to appear the changes.
- This temporary profile picture will revert to your previous photo after the specified expiry time.
2. How to Set Temporary Profile Picture from Android Phone
- Go to your Facebook profile and click upload profile picture.
- Select a photo from your Smartphone's file manager or existing ones on FB.
- You can capture new one too.
- Adjust or crop the photo according to your need.
- Tap Make Temporary button and choose the expiry time.
- Hit Done and that's it.
3. How to Add Temporary Profile Picture from iPhone
- Navigate to your FB profile and tap on your profile picture.
- Choose Change Picture or Video.
- Select the picture in your camera roll or take a new one.
- Crop it to adjust in the frame.
- Now hit Make Temporary and select the expiry duration.
- Tap Save and you're done.