Much More Than a Document Management ProgramAll companies will start facing document management issues as their business and operations start growing. Especially, from the medium-enterprise level up, this is a common problem and often results in loss of critical information.
MaxxDocs: - This is MaxxVault's entry-level solution for smaller companies.
MaxxVault provides content management, securing, processing, and sharing solutions.
MaxxVault Accounts Payable Software
Whether it’s the healthcare industry where each patient record and each page plays a critical role in patient’s well being or a large corporation where hundreds of thousands of documents are processed every month, MaxxVault adds simplicity, speed, and security.
- Route documents like purchase orders and invoices for processing and approval automatically, depending on your pre-set process.
- Get workflow queues and automatic alerts for faster completion.
- Capture invoices and transaction documents into MaxxVault via scanning or simply drag-and-drop or by fax, email or in electronic form.
- Route the material to the right personnel in your organization for the approval process.
- The documents can also be approved automatically based on the criteria you have set.
- Invoice/Purchase order statuses get updated instantly.
- All your documents remain fully secured and safe during the approval process or storage.
Watch in this video how the process helps your company save more time and become more efficient.
MaxxDynamics - Integration with Microsoft DynamicsMost medium to large enterprises powers their accounting systems with the Microsoft Dynamics ERM system. Information from invoices and other new documents have to be entered into the system. Once the information is entered, the document can be scanned into MaxxVault using “MaxxVault Scan.” Once the scanned document is checked for quality, it can be saved.
MaxxDynamics will send the metadata and the scanned documents to your MaxxVault system. It will also file the paper into the right MaxxVault folder.
Whenever your staff is reviewing a transaction within Microsoft Dynamics GP/AX/SL/NAV, they can immediately access all the proof. All that is required is to conduct a search within MaxxVault Search, and MaxxDynamics will automatically retrieve the right documents.
- MaxxDynamics offers a single-click document scanning, indexing and searches feature for those using MS Dynamics GP/AX/SL/NAV.
- Your staff can feed in data and file documents more efficiently.
- Because your documents get stored within the MaxxVault Enterprise, you don’t have to worry about security.
- The papers and data can be managed based on your records management policy.
- It will also adhere to legal compliance requirements set by you.
Meeting Accounting ComplianceMaxxVault offers much more for your accounts and payable department than improving workflow and access. Legal compliance for accounts and business processes is a must. Your AP Department can ensure that your operations comply with the following regulations with utmost ease:
- US Patriot Act
- You can have your records stored in the read-only archive which can be accessed instantly as and when required.
- The moment a document expires, it alerts your staff for proper disposal.
- The ‘legal hold’ feature in MaxxVault allows flagging a document so that it is not deleted. Your employees can flag documents which don’t have an expiry date because of their importance in litigation or other cases.
- You can customize MaxxVault Enterprise to adhere to your particular business compliance needs.
Advantages of Using MaxxVaultThere are so many benefits of using MaxxVault for your accounts payable processes:
- It helps you reduce costs involved in the filing, routing, and storage of paper documents.
- Simplifies document management.
- It takes seconds to access information for your accounts, payable staff.
- Customers can be provided the desired information within minutes if not seconds.
- Documents can be routed instantly through your payment and collections workflows.
MaxxVault is not just another electronic document management system. It delivers solutions while meeting industry standards and quality. It is an award winning and one of the top providers in the industry. Some of the most notable recognition received by the company are as following:
- Healthcare Tech Outlook has ranked MaxxVault among the Top 10 Promising Document Management Solutions Providers in 2016.
- It is among CIO Review’s 100 Most Promising Microsoft Solution Providers.
- It is among North America’s Top Software Vendors in 2014.
- It is the 2012 Winner of Red Herring Top 100 Global.
- The Buyer’s Laboratory Pick Awarded it for Outstanding Document Management Solution in 2012.
- MaxxVault has been awarded Buyer’s Laboratory’s 5-Star Solution.
- It is also among Red Herring Top 100 North America.
- It is also among 2011’s Top 20 Cloud Software & App Vendors.
Cloud & Hybrid SolutionsMaxxVault allows you to have your private cloud server which can be hosted on your very own servers. However, you can also take advantage of their fully hosted MaxxCloud. Thus, you can choose between a fully hosted, hybrid or on-premise solution for storing and managing your documents.
ConclusionMaxxVault Enterprise software offers a much more flexible document management solution to make your accounts payable and other departments and processes more efficient. Not to forget that it also provides a mobile solution to simplify your document management processes further.
It offers a large variety of features which come at an affordable price compared to what other document management companies offer. The company claims to simplify your document management processes. And it does it well without making any misleading claims, and it does all this while keeping its solutions within your budgets.