Because well, Audials is practically the Houdini of the Online Music Industry. Name something that's even distantly related to Online music, music streaming, or anything, and Audials would have it or get the job done for you.
In a nutshell, if there's anything you want to do with music online, let's say the search for music, organize them, get the list of the top trending current tracks, Audials does all of that for you. Right on your system, without the need of you browsing through hundreds of sites and getting confused.
So okay yeah enough with the sweet talks let me take you on a Live-ride to Audials-land to give you a better view of things over there.
Audials-The Introduction!First head along and download audials one! Once it is downloaded, install the program which should take couple minutes only. Once it's installed, you're greeted with this super awesome, beautifully designed interface.
It's neatly divided into four parts.
- The Navigation Panel: - This is where your programs/features are grouped. (Yeah it's a long, long list I know, that's just how feature-rich Audials is!)
- And then you get the Player on the top right section of the screen; it lists anything you're currently playing. Just like any other player on any other app, this is where you control the volume, adjust it, forward, rewind, and do all things of that sort.
- And finally, the playlist. Of course, it's a music and audio app, those can't be complete without the playlists huh?
Audials one FeaturesRadio
I'm listing it here at the top for no apparent reason, just because it's a feature, it exists, and I just have to tell you about it.
The one thing Audials specializes in is, simultaneously browsing through thousands of radio stations across the globe, and getting you what you're looking for.
So well yeah you hit the Radio option on the sidebar, and you get the available radio stations (Which is almost all the radio stations of the world) on your dashboard.
That's why the advanced sorting out options from Audials divides the radio stations into:
- Genres: - Classical, Electronic, Jazz, Bass! And what not! So basically whatever you taste might be, you don't have to play every single track to get to it. Instead, you can just select the genre, and then play out the tracks from there.
- Countries: - No habla Ingles? Habla Esponsol? (Don't speak English? Speak Spanish? ) Then, in that case, you might not need English radio channels, right? And might need Spanish channels specifically, well that's where the "country-wise" channel distribution comes into action.
- Top Playing!
- Select the bitrates at which you want to play the tracks.
- Schedule Recording of your radio stations.
- Or MANUALLY add channels! That's like everything you might ever need with just about any radio station, right?
It has this beautiful user interface through which you can search for just about any piece of music on the planet.
You can filter your results according to Artists, Album, Genre or whatever! So the bottom line? That you won't ever have to bump your head on the wall searching for any piece of music.
Here's what the Music search interface looks like:
And then when you finally do find your album or track, it displays them in a beautiful interface, which you can further filter out according to sources and other filters.
So what this wish list does is, it lets me record or find music specifically from those artists. In addition to that, it even makes me "advanced filter" out the results based on the bitrates, Length, and "type". (Video-audio).
So yeah now I know what exactly I need, let's say I need an audio file from Eminem, and I only want to stream from YouTube, or Vimeo, well I just select these settings, and they're delivered to me instantly!
Have a look at what kind of filters they let me have! That like extremely narrows down my selections!
Download/Record Live StreamsNot to boast but Audials just doesn't seem to stop with the features. This another excellent feature lets me stream music just directly from any source I want.
Let' say Soundcloud, Reverbnation, Xbox and what not! So basically I can stream the exact kind of music I want right from my desktop! (Wow? Right? Hold on, there's more, a lot more!)
Well in addition to "streaming", guess what they added! They even let you RECORD the live streams! Well yeah, you can record the audio-video streams and play it offline any time you wish to!
Damn! That's heavy? Sorry to disappoint but there's something even better! It's not just about audios! You can even stream and record "video" files directly from leading platforms like Netflix, YouTube, iTunes, Dailymotion, Amazon, Hulu......(and the list goes on!)
Converter!Last but not the least, Audials one also features a built-in converter for you! Which you can use to convert just about any audio/video file, to any other type of audio/video file, simple as that.
Trust me; it features a LONG, really LONG list of files it lets you convert. From extremely accurate data like PMP, PVA, VQA, to entirely familiar ones like 3Gp, MP4 and what not.
Final VerdictSo hey that was about it!
Of course, I couldn't cover "all" that is there about Audials, cause that would need me to write a 20,000+ word Ebook. But I did try my best to cover the most common, interesting and "worth the money" features with Audials!
Not sure about it yet? (You must be stubborn, but it's okay), I've got something specifically for you! Here's Audials Tunebite Platinum, the Pro Edition of Audials One!
It's the 'pro" version= more features! = More money!