Now these exams need the proper amount of preparation to crack. Various exam simulators provide the ideal examination environment through VCE files. VCE or Visual CertExam is a file extension. This was created as an exam emulator for certification examination preparation which is used commonly for IT certification examinations.
This is pretty useful as you can create an examination environment at home or wherever you want to boost your exam preparations. To open the examination papers with VCE file extension, you need to have Visual CertExam Suite.
It is not likely that the VCE Suite is present in all the devices that you use. So if you are carrying the preparation materials with you which is in VCE format and if you cannot open it because you don't have the VCE Suite with you, then you can always rely on VCE to PDF converter tools.
- Open the file you want to convert in the VCE Designer.
- Go to the Print option given in File.
- Then, in the printer option, select the printer as Do PDF. By choosing this, the VCE file would not be printed. Instead, the file will be converted into PDF. It will then be saved in a location. So you can open the PDF version of the archive that you have just converted.
It charges $3.99 per conversion. And there are attractive limited period offers such as getting the 2nd conversion free by only paying the charges of one conversion. Convert VCE to PDF is the fastest and cheapest source of conversion tools available online.
3. VCEPlusThis is a website that converts the VCE files into PDF formats for free. Upload the VCE file in popular cloud storage like Google Drive, One Drive, Box, etc. Then send the link to the archive. Within 12 to 24 hours, you will get a reply which will contain the converted VCE file in PDF format.
4. VCE to PDFUsing VCE to PDF, you can convert a limited number of files. Upload the VCE file and enter certain details such as the provider of your VCE file, the size and the device in which you are going to run the PDF file. Wait for some time and the conversion will be done.
This is an offline tool to convert VCE files. Download the tool to your device from here. Then, once it is installed, browse the VCE file and click on Convert. The PDF file will be converted within a few seconds.