There are plenty of apps in the app stores that can create fake WhatsApp chats. Yes, you heard it right! In this post, you can find 10 such cool fake WhatsApp chat simulator tools that deliver fake conversation threads with impressive originality.
Fake Call & Chat is a lightweight app that is well suited to prank your friends. You can create a fake WhatsApp chat thread using this.
- Once the app has been installed, you will have to first create a fake contact. Enter the contact name, an avatar and phone number.
- Then open the chat thread and enter the message you wish. To get the message sent by the other person, press on the Settings button on the top right corner. Then choose the option Switch to incoming mode. Enter the message in the field that appears and you are done!
- To make the chat look super original, this app gives other options as well. You can program an incoming message at a particular time. Then you have options to set if the person was Online, Typing, Hide Last Seen or set the Last Seen.
- You can put a background image to your fake WhatsApp. Images can be added as attachments or directly from the camera.
- And if you feel any of the instructions are confusing, there is a Help option right inside the Settings menu that gives you a detailed instruction about all the features in this app.
- To change the status of the message, just press and hold the message. You’ll find options to set it as Received, Read or Undelivered. You can also delete or change the time of the message.
App size : About 10 MB
One can edit the message, set a time, change the author of the message(sent or received the message) and modify the Read Status. There is an option to delete the message too. Using the Settings icon, you can set a background image for the WhatsApp screen.
App size: 5.72 MB
WhatsFake is a cool app to create fake WhatsApp threads. Create a contact and give the name and set a profile photo. The status can be set as Last Seen, Typing or Online. After filling in the details, click on the tick button at the top right corner of the screen. Start typing the messages in the fake thread that will be created.
App Size: About 3 MB
iOS users! Don’t worry. Although there aren’t too many apps as there are on Android platforms, there are a few fake chat simulator apps that might cheer you up.
7. PrankThis is the iOS counterpart of the Prank fake conversations App you’ve just seen above. But it is a bit too space consuming in the iOS device compared to the Android version. This app runs in iOS 7.0 or higher and is compatible with iPads or iPod touch.
10. Fake MessagingYou can create fake WhatsApp messages by downloading this app. The screenshots look quite genuine. The app runs on a Windows 8 or higher platform.
So make your friends mind blown with your little trick here. But remember, these are only meant for fun and entertainment purposes. Never use it for impersonation or insulting your friends or family.