|Keyboard Arrow Keys Navigation|
This feature is called Keyboard arrow key navigation. It allows your blog visitors to navigate your blog using left arrow key and right arrow key. If they're on home page then keys will navigate for older and newer posts and if they're on posts then left, right keys will show next and previous posts. And I must say it's simple, clean, fast, reliable, convenient, light weight and easy to implement widget in blogger. Some of the top blogs are already using this feature on their blog from past few years, just to make their visitor comfortable. These sites were based on WordPress, HTML and blogger too.
Note: - The Arrow Key Navigation gadget won't work when you are typing something into a text box on the blog. This is so because you won't be able to type then. Page will keep on changing, thus in text box this option is disabled.
Read Also: - 25 Most Useful Keyboard Shortcuts For Blogger Post Editor
How To Add Keyboard Arrow Key Navigation?Just follow the step by step mentioned process and check whether it's working for your blog or not.
- Go to blogger.com.
- Login into dashboard with your account details.
- Then navigate to Template>>Edit HTML.
- Now press Ctrl+F and search for </head> tag.
- Copy the following code and paste it just above </head> tag.
- Save the template and that's it. Visit you website and check whether it's working or not.
- Copy paste the code and save it. You're done.