|Type Automatically In Notepad|
Key Point: - You don't even need to touch your keyboard and words are written in notepad on their own.
How To Type Automatically In Notepad
- Navigate to your desktop, right click on it and create a new text document (Or simply open notepad and create a new file).
- Copy and paste the following piece of code into it.
- Then go to File>>Save and select Save as type to all from drop down list.
- Name it as anything.vbs (Remember file extension should be .vbs only).
- Run it and see the magic.