|fix completely stop svchost exe netsvcs|
So we've found some tricks and bundled them here to troubleshoot svchost.exe netsvcs process. There are 3 methods given below.
How To Fix/Solve Svchost.exe netsvcs ProcessMethod 1: - By Disabling Services Temporary
- Open task manager, you can use shortcut key Ctrl+Alt+Del.
- At Processes tab, check the Show processes from all users checkbox.
- Now right-click on the high cpu usage svchost.exe process and select Go to Service(s).
- Now you can notice all those process which are running under svchost.exe netsvcs.
- Just start stopping services until CPU usage doesn't come to normal.
- You can stop a service by right clicking on it and then select Stop Service.
- If you don't want sequential stop then Google all the services and check whether they are malware or not.
- Press Window key+R to open Run.
- In the command box, type services.msc and hit enter.
- Search for the service you want to stop and right-click on it. Then choose properties.
- Change the Startup type to Disabled, press OK and restart your computer.
- Navigate to Start->Run or press Window key+R.
- Type >> services.msc>>Hit Enter.
- Find in the list "Background Intelligent Transfer Service" and stop it.
- Now to disable it just follow the method second. Disable startup type and restart type.
- Go to start and type "regedit" and hit enter.
- Navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\BITS.
- Locate Start registry key.
- Now double click on Start and edit the values given below:
Manual - 3
Disabled - 4
Automatic (Delayed Start) - 2
- Just write number 4 at the place and hit OK.
- Open Run and write eventvwr and press Enter.
- Expand Windows Log just below Event Viewer (Local).
- Right-click on Application and choose Clear Log.
- Do the same for Security, Setup, and System and clear log.
- Restart your computer. You're done.