|Auto Page Refresh System In Blogger|
But don't worry there's a solution for it. If your website keep on refreshing after a fixed interval of time then you would receive enough page views from a single user only. So first of all let's talk about auto page refresh system.
What Is Auto Page Refresh System?It's nothing but a meta tag which is going to be embedded in your HTML code. You can specify time in it. After a specific time interval your web page will get refreshed automatically. This would generate one page view for you. If time interval is set to 2 minutes then a user spending 10 minutes on your website is going to provide 5 page views. Thus this way you can increase page views of your blog. Read below how you can implement it on your blog.
How To Add Auto Page Refresh System Meta Tag
- First of all navigate to blogger.com.
- Login with your Gmail account user name and password.
- After that select Template from left sidebar and click on Edit HTML button.
- Now click anywhere in the code and press Ctrl+F. This will open a search window, simply search for </head> in the template coding and hit enter.
- After that paste the following code above </head> tag.
- Now your blog will refresh automatically after 100 seconds. You can customize this time according to your need.
- Once all set then click on Save template button.