|sign out from google play store|
You can easily login into Play Store but there's not any log out option. Google has not provided direct log out button similar to the websites we visit over the Internet. Sometime we might want to replace the existing account with another one. If you're not a tech geek then it can be a little difficult for you. But don't worry we've found two working ways to sign out from Google play store. Just follow the step by step guide given below and log out from Google app market.
How To Sign Out From Google Play Store?Method 1: - Using In Built Account Setting
There's not any option of sign off in play store but in your Android's account setting you can find an option to safely remove your account.
- Navigate to Setting on your Android Gadget and scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Search for Account & Sync option (Name can very according to the device you are using, as in my Smartphone it is names as Account.) and click on it.
- Now simply select the account that you wanna remove and click on it.
|Choose Google Account|
- Now there will be some options such as app data, calender. Click on the three dot from the top right corner and select Remove Account.
|Remove Google Account|
- That's it, confirm your account removal and it would be removed from your phone. After that you can add a new account and synchronize your whole device for it.
- Download this app from here.
- Install it on your Android Smartphone.
- Open it and simply click on Log out all accounts.
- Confirm it through the pop up window and you're done.
|LogOut Android App|