|DNS Probe Finished No Internet Error|
How To Solve DNS Probe Finished No Internet ErrorMethod 1: - Changing DNS Address To Open DNS
Most probably this method would work for you. Simply change your DNS setting from automatically to manual and enter values of Preferred DNS server and Alternative DNS server.
- Simply right-click on your network icon from task bar and open Network and Sharing Center.
- Then search for Local Area Connection and open it, after that from the new window click on Properties. Then select Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) and hit Properties again. A new window will pop up simply select the radio button that says Use the following DNS server addresses and enter these values 220.127.116.11 , 18.104.22.168 respectively. Then just click OK and save the settings. You can choose any other DNS addresses too from the Internet.
- Press Window Key+R to open Run , type cmd and hit enter. Command Prompt will open and now just type below mentioned commands one by one.
- Navigate To Options (3 Parallel Lines Top Right Side)>> Settings.
- Now scroll down and click on Show Advanced Settings.
- Under the privacy option click on Clear browsing data. A new window would pop up, simply clear the cache from there.
- Similarly you can clear in cache in Mozilla Firefox, Safari and Opera.
- Open Run (Windows Key+ R) and type devmgmt.msc and hit enter to open Device Manager.
- Search for Network adapters and expand it.
- Now right-click on your network adapter and select Update Driver Software.
- Then you have two choices either allow it to update automatically or select compatible drivers manually.
- Once you've updated drivers, you'll be able to connect again.
- Open browser type http://192.168.0.1 to open your router's settings. (Default user name and password is admin)
- Now just find an option to reboot your router device and connect the Internet again, that's it.