|Copy Text From Facebook App|
There are mainly three ways (listed below in detail) to copy text from fb app. You can try them, all the methods are checked manually and working properly.
How To Copy Text From Facebook AppThese are some of the best working ways, Give them a try.
Method 1: - There are some apps available which allows to copy text from any application installed on your mobile. You just need to install them first time on your Smartphone and that's it. They will enable copy and paste functionality even in Facebook mobile app. Just hold the text, copy it and it will be saved in your clipboard in just one click. Below I have added some such apps.
Copy Paste: - It's an android app. Copy text from any application and paste it in "Copy Paste" clipboard with single click. Copy from "Copy Paste", the saved list in single click. Paste it where you need.
Long press the item in the "Copy Paste" clipboard to edit, share and delete.
FBcopyTXT: - It's an iOS app. It's a simple tweak which let you copy Facebook posts texts with long press gesture. Simply long press on the post and you'll see actions options.
Method 2: - To use this methods there is a requirement of Facebook Messenger app. You must install FB messenger on your Smartphone first to take benefit of this method. Once messenger app is installed follow the steps mentioned below.
- Open up your Facebook app and choose the post or status which you want to copy.
- Now simply press the share button below the status.
- Now again Click on Share and tap the "Copy Link to Post" option.
- After that open Facebook Messenger and create a new chat for yourself and paste the link copied here.
- Then Open that link in the Messenger.
- Now try to copy from here. You would be able to do it. That's it, you're done.
- Take the snapshot of the specific post you want to copy (You can do this by pressing volume key+power key simultaneously or you can download any screen shot capturing app).
- Now download any good working OCR (Optical Character Reader) app. You can go for Text Fairy.
- Now just open the screen shot in OCR app and process the text. Once the processing has been completed you can copy the text easily.