|Disable Turn Off VLC subtitles|
But don't worry you can easily remove subtitles or disable them. Just follow the step by step process given below.
How To Remove Or Disable Subtitles In VLC PlayerThere are two methods to turn off vlc subtitles. If your video file is using .srt file then you can simply disable it from the option. If subtitles are in-built then it would add two to three more steps in the process. Check out both the ways listed below.
Method 1: - Subtitles In .srt File
This is the first one and most simpler method. If the video file you're playing is using subtitles from a .srt file then simply turn off subtitles from settings.
- Launch VLC media player.
- Play video file from which you want to remove subtitles.
- Right click on the video and navigate to Subtitle>>Sub Track>>Disable.
- That's it, you're done. This method would work only if your video file is using subtitles from a .srt file.
- First of all launch VLC player.
- Navigate to Tools>>Preferences>>Subtitles & OSD>>Uncheck ALL the options (Such as Enable On Screen Display, Show media title on video start, Enable subtitles).
- Simply save the settings and you're done.
- Navigate to Tools>>Preferences.
- Now at the bottom of the screen click on All button.
- From left side menu choose Video>>Subtitles/OSD.
- Now uncheck the boxes for “Autodetect subtitle files”, "Enable sub-pictures", and "On Screen Display".
- Just save the settings and subtitles will be removed.