|find Facebook status video photo id code|
How To Get Facebook Video/Photo/Status ID CodesMethod 1: -
- Navigate to your Facebook Timeline.
- Now select your desired post (Photo/Video/Status).
- Here at first I am going to select an status. Right click on date and time (in Grey color) directly below your name and open it in new tab.
- Now just have a look at the URL in the address bar. You would see your post URL similar to the below one.
- Copy the Red marked numbers. This is your Facebook status ID.
- Now let's select an photo. Do the same right click on date and time and open it in a new tab.
- Have a look at the address bar URL. It's similar to the URL mentioned below.
- Search for fbid in the URL and copy the number mark red next to it.
- Similarly for videos you would come across this type of URL.
Method 2: -
- Move to your FB Timeline.
- Choose your desired post (Photo/Video/Status).
- Right click and open it in the new tab. Now scroll down till the end.
- Here you can notice how many people has liked your status, photo or video by the words "Rahul Gupta and 18 others like this".
- Simply right click on “1 people like this”, “18 others” and open in new tab.
- Navigate to the address bar and have a look at the URL. It would look similar to the below one.
- Copy the numbers in red color. That's it, it's your photo id code.