How To Enable/Disable Click To Play Plugins In Google Chrome
- Click on the menu button (three parallel lines) from the top right corner.
- Scroll down to the bottom and select Settings from the menu.
|Google Chrome Settings|
- Now scroll to the end of the page and click on show advanced settings.
|Show Advanced Settings|
- Now you will notice Privacy section, simply click on Content settings button.
- After that a new Window will pop-up, just scroll down until you see the Plug-ins section. Then change the plug-ins option from Run all plugin content to “Let me choose when to run plugin content”.
- At the end make sure that "Always allowed to run" option for each plugin is disabled, otherwise it will override the above settings. Head over to chrome://plugins and uncheck all the always allowed to run options.
- That's it, you're done. Next time web page would ask you to run the plugin manually.
- To disable click to play plugins, simply select run all plugin content. This would automatically run all the plugins once a web page opens.