|Skype Sign In Problems|
1. Through Registry EditorThis is considered as one of the best solution and there are 99% chances that your bug will be easily fixed.
- First of all you'll need to close skype in order to receive best result.
- Right click on Skype's icon from the right hand side bottom notification area and press quit.
|How To Quit Skype|
- Now navigate to Start, type Run and hit enter or simply press Window Key+R.
- Type "regedit"in the search box and press enter.
- After that simply navigate to this path HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/Classes/.css.
- Select .css folder and then from right hand side window double click on "Content Type".
- Check the "Value data", it has default value as "application/X-css". Change it to text/css and hit OK button.
- That's it, you're done.
2. Through Shared.xml File
For Windows: -
- Close Skype from notification tray as stated above.
- Ensure that you have enabled "Show hidden files and folders".
- Now search for Run or launch it directly by pressing Window key+R.
- Type "%appdata%" and press enter. Now search for Skype folder and open it.
- Search for "shared.xml" file and delete it. (It will be recreated)
- That's it, restart the app and your bug is fixed.
- Quit the Skype as it's the first step to get the best result of all the solutions.
- Navigate to ~/Library/Application Support/Skype/ . (Here ~ sign is your home directory)
- Do the same, delete the shared.xml file and restart your app.