|Best Free Fax Apps For Android|
1. FaxFile - (Free, in-app Purchases)
- No monthly subscription.
- It's required to purchase credits to send a fax.
- Fax credits are not refundable.
- Check international rate before purchasing credits.
- In case fax fails to send then make sure that the fax machine is working by making a call to it.
- It takes at least 3 minutes per page to transfer and 2 minutes to fax if you're sending image documents.
|FaxFile Android Fax App|
2. eFax - (Limited Features Free)Another app in our list to fax documents is eFax. This app lets you send, sign and receive faxes. Once you install and sign in into the app as a new user it will allot you a personal fax number with limited number of free features. One can easily scan and fax document.
|eFax Android Fax App|
3. Genius Fax - (Free, in-app Purchases)I would suggest Genius Fax only because it's available for most of the countries. To send a fax simply choose a file from your device, Dropbox, Google drive or any other app. Their receiving option is also user-friendly. Subscribe a fax number and start receiving faxes. Currently their services are available for US, Canada, UK, Japan, France, Germany, Argentina, Brazil, Israel, India, Portugal, Italy, Hong Kong, Puerto Rico and Australia. But soon they will make it available for more.
|eFax Android Fax App|
- Each page of your PDF file costs a fax credit to send or to receive
- Cover page doesn't cost credit.
- You can subscribe to a fax number for 1, 3 or 6 month. It will cost you around $3.49. Additional months can be added any time.
- Push notifications for success and failure.
4. PC-Fax.com - (Free, in-app Purchases)
|PC-Fax.com Android Fax App|
- Free for one fax per day, to send more purchase credits at a bargain price.
- Convert photo into PDF document without any cost.
- Upload documents directly from your browser.
5. iFax - (Free, in-app Purchases)Last but not the least iFax is another option for you. I would suggest this app only if you're not able to send or receive fax from any of the above mentioned apps. As won't get good reviews about it. Users are facing issue while sending faxes. You can easily get your own local or toll-free fax number in the US, Canada, UK and many other countries.
|iFax Android Fax App|
Cost: - Various With Countries
- No sign up needed.
- Secure & private faxing using HIPAA-compliant, enterprise-grade fax technology.
- Dropbox fully integrated.
- Get real-time notifications related to fax success or failure.
- Dedicated fax number starts at just $27.99 per month.