|Free Google Play Store Credits|
1. Google Opinion RewardsIt's an official app from Google developed by Google Consumer Surveys. You'll earn credits on completing some surveys. Those surveys include some simple to answer questions such as "Which logo is best?", "Which promotion is most compelling?" or "When do you plan on traveling next?". Quiet simple these are? Yes they are.
- Head to the Play store then search and install Google Opinion Rewards.
- Launch it on your Smartphone. For the first time you'll see introduction window, you can skip it easily.
- Then it will ask some personal details about you. Just fill it out to start receiving surveys.
- On completing your profile you'll be taken to the main menu where you can see the available surveys.
- Whenever a survey is ready, you'll be informed for it. Some simple to use questions will' be asked, answer them to complete the survey and earn credits.
|Google Opinion Rewards Surveys|
- You can check your available balance from the menu. Use it to purchase goods from play store.
- Start your play store then search and install FreeMyApps (bonus coins for completing an offer from the app for first time).
- You can sign in only with your Facebook account. This is to make sure that you're a real person and not a bot. They don't post on your wall. If you don't wanna use their services any more then you can disable connection between Facebook and freemyapps.
- Simply sign in with your Facebook account. Allow all the permission while trying to sign in.
- After that you will land on main menu there you can see all the available offers. Start downloading apps to earn some credits.
- Head over to the gifts menu and there you can see all the available gift card which you can redeem further.