According to the reports of June 2015, 50% people are using Google Chrome of total browser usage. As in India you can't get high speed Internet so most of the users face difficulty while trying to install Google Chrome. You might have noticed that you don't get any .exe file when you try to install Chrome browser rather it's installed directly on your system through the Internet connection.
So to help the users here I am providing the direct links to download Google Chrome .exe file. This is a Google Chrome full standalone version similar to an .exe (executable file) file.
How To Download Google Chrome Full Standalone Offline InstallerFollow the step by step process in order to get full offline installer of Google Chrome.
- If you're installing Chrome for a single account that is your own user account then use this link:
- If you're installing Chrome for all user accounts on your computer then use this link:
- Use and open the link according to your need.
- Click on "Download Chrome" button.
- A window will pop up simply click on "Accept and Install" button.
- Your downloading will begin automatically if it doesn't start on its own then scroll the page and click on "click here to retry".
- That's it, you've got the latest version of Google Chrome offline installer.